I changed MAX_PLAYERS due the request here, but I didn't test it. I'm not confident that it works at all. Some people claim it does, some claim it doesn't. Some claim the issue is a limitation of number of LeaderHeads. It would be nice to know what is actually the limitation, but there is some limitation. I have been thinking about one claim, which is that it is the number of LeaderHeads in the start game menus. If it can handle an unlimited amount of LHs during the game, but only a fixed number early on, the problem could be avoided by always returning a fixed string for LH graphics unless a game is in progress. That way all leaders would have the same graphics in the menu (not ideal), but they will look correctly ingame and there is no limitations for the XML editors to violate. It could be explored to show the correct LH for as many leaders as possible if this approach is actually implemented. Part of the problem is that the select leader menu is placed in the exe and not within reach for us. However it asks the DLL for xml data, meaning clever DLL edits can fake the LHs as needed. It's not top priority for me though. I think even 50 players seems like quite a lot. M:C currently has the limit set to just 32. The higher the number, the more CPU power and memory is used even if the players aren't even used in the current game. Unlike most classes, the there is actually allocated an instance for each player even when they aren't in use. They are also looped when checking all players and arrays storing data for all players also allocates data for unused players. Savegames too saves data for unused players. All this combined mean adding more players than you need is a waste.