Do we need another term?

Furiey

No Longer Just Lurking
Another 24 hours and the nominations should go up for the next term, but do we need it?

Looking at the time left to research, if we make peace so that we can reduce the luxury spending we can run at 100%/90% research to complete the techs we need in 19 turns. With an appropriate prebuild we can compete the ship on the following turn.

The pic shows options for building the remaining parts, the green shading suggests which city, the blue shading shows whether we need 90% or 100% research. 100% research will put us approx -150 gpt at the moment, but we have over 2000 gold and will only need to maintain it for a maximum of 9 turns, less as we should be able to reduce research over the final turns. I have suggested Olympus as the city to build the final part (it can use a solar plant prebuild), it just seem fitting that the final part should be built in our capitol, and distributed the other parts around our 5 original cities, but giving Rome the high value one and 2 parts to Civantonia as RegentMan is so keen.

We also need to decide if we want to drop a nuke on the Ergilli.

We have 20 turns left, we have a week and a half to do it. Ravensfire and TimBentley are our next DPs, can we schedule it in chaps?

edit: Ravensfire has scheduled a session for Thursday night (his time)/Friday morning (GMT, my time), so we'll only need one more in a bit over a week.

Attachments

• DG7_AD1840_ToFinish.jpg
    DG7_AD1840_ToFinish.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 207
Yeah, even if we're unable to schedule in the two T/Cs, I'm sure we can all accept a Term extension if necessary. The Justice Department will authorize and fund the open bar and pizzas for all during any extension period. :beer:

Beer and Pizza! And it's FREE! Woohoo!

We're just about 5 or 6 turns away, fellow citizens! Our spaceship is nearly complete, with one part being constructed, and a research project on the way for the last part. The city of Olympus has already begun to gather supplies in preperation for this last project, meaning we started the game with our capital, and we finished it with our capital.

In addition, we have the means to send a parting message to the X-Man, sitting alone on his little island. We are still at war with him, and the citizens of Civantonia have graciously arranged for an ICBM to be constructed. I have ordered it to be targetted on that city.

Citizens, we began this game as a challenge, to see what we could do with a limited number of cities. With a timely war early on against Germany, several crippling strikes against our neighbors and excellent use of alliances, we dominated our continent. We then reminded the Japanese what TRUE power looks like, and proved our utter dominance.

Well done, all! Well done!

-- Ravensfire, Proud Citizen

Top Bottom