Do you even Theme bro?

Yes, please, do explain how is that possible.

Pretty easy when you have 2 civs start in a tight spot. Pretty much all of these came from the same area, which was Nubia and India's start. So I had 3 choices when it came to selecting artifacts. Ghandi, Nubian guy, or barbarians... So mix and match those 3, getting a barbarian spear with a nubian spear and an Indian spear... Luck of course plays a part. Out of all I collected only 2 werent ancient artifacts. So it was pretty easy to juggle them about and match them.

Once you have some english museums, it becomes easier to get the others all themed up nice. Since they hold 6, it gives you more to play with. Obviously you'll have some museums unthemed, as the odd bits just get tossed into them. Which is what English museums are good for, because unthemed they will be as good as these.

This screenie was taken as I was beating up Lizzy (Vicky, whatever) to steal some of her cities so I can build her Museums...

It really upsets me that she doesnt even know how to play her own civ... of the 3 cities I took from her, 2 had art museums. WTF lady? Are you dumb? Glad I installed the "removable district" mod... so I could reset them. And just so you know if you didnt already, no matter who you play if you build a museum in an english city, it will hold 6. Sucks when Playing England, because if you build a museum in a captured city, it'll only hold 3. So be sure that's where you put the art.

There were so many cotton-pickin artifacts littering the northern area of my empire, as Nubia didnt improve anything... I have every museum filled, and still have these things blocking tiles in my own land. Not a single artifact was taken out of my own borders. Gawd.

This screenie was taken as I was beating up Lizzy (Vicky, whatever) to steal some of her cities so I can build her Museums...

It really upsets me that she doesnt even know how to play her own civ... of the 3 cities I took from her, 2 had art museums. WTF lady? Are you dumb? Glad I installed the "removable district" mod... so I could reset them. And just so you know if you didnt already, no matter who you play if you build a museum in an english city, it will hold 6. Sucks when Playing England, because if you build a museum in a captured city, it'll only hold 3. So be sure that's where you put the art.

There were so many cotton-pickin artifacts littering the northern area of my empire, as Nubia didnt improve anything... I have every museum filled, and still have these things blocking tiles in my own land. Not a single artifact was taken out of my own borders. Gawd.

Oh....Vicky......Civ6 AI at its finest....

Top Bottom