Votes: 6 23.1%
  • low

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • very low

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Fierabras

Emperor
After a hiatus of two years, I started to play CIV IV again.
Lately I have been playing RFC RAND exclusively and enthusiasticly.
I was wondering if there were still other RAND players around.

My question is: what kind of Earth Likenes do you play?
And, would you be interested in exchanging starting saves to play some kind of RFC RAND challenges?

Last edited:

konkoka

Chieftain
I play RAND since it first came out some time in 2008 or 2010 (i don't remember exactly) and i still play it these days. Last time I played it was during the weekend.

I prefer very low likeliness, which i choose 75% of the time. It's like an entirely different Civilization game IMO. If only there were no crashes...

Bonci

King
Very high or high...I want to be able to predict where civs are going to spawn to avoid too much overlapping.

I hate losing cities that way :\

Also I play RFC to play history, and I like to play on the earth a bit modified so that I don't know exactly where everything is :)

Fierabras

Emperor
Very high or high...I want to be able to predict where civs are going to spawn to avoid too much overlapping.

I hate losing cities that way :\

Also I play RFC to play history, and I like to play on the earth a bit modified so that I don't know exactly where everything is :)

I play very high for the same reasons and I like the exploration and playing for UHV's with alternative strategies. Would you be interested in sharing starting saves?

Bigger66

Chieftain
I play RAND since it first came out some time in 2008 or 2010 (i don't remember exactly) and i still play it these days. Last time I played it was during the weekend.

I prefer very low likeliness, which i choose 75% of the time. It's like an entirely different Civilization game IMO. If only there were no crashes...

same.. haven't played in a bit (too into MP, which doesnt lend itself to RFC).. but when i did I loved low likeliness, I got the most bazaar and fun maps I have ever seen in a civ game from rfc-rand low likeness maps

Top Bottom