• NO! I like pangea!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuck_as_a_Mac

Aptenodytes forsteri
According to a previous poll, Aforementioned Poll
A random land type is to be used. However, some players are stating this may end up being a downfall for us. We may end up on a small island, like the English did in the last game.
This could spell downfall for us, especialy if we want to win by domination.
Please vote if you agree or not on the proposed "Random" land type

Is it allowed to replace a poll immediate after it was decided? Is there a sense in it if citizenry already decided on the issue?
And also, this poll questioning is not impartial and so invalid.

Judical review please.

you will get elek. he is good. i can tell :)))
you wont be pied at, just the poll may be invalidated and you have to redo it ;-)

How about I delete this entire thread and you start over? Easier for everyone, I think.

To be honest, I am not even sure how to go about doing that. I am sure it is not that hard, but I don't really have the time to experiment right now. It would be fastest and easiest if you started another and we delete this one.

We can mod this but it is a very bad practice to change a poll when it has already received votes. Like eyrei said, the proper method is to get rid of this one and post a correctly formed and formatted one.

You should also launch a discussion (or reopen discussion in this case) before polling unless it is informational only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom