DoC 1.16 UHV General Strategy?

cmaverickv

Chieftain
Hi guys! I've been following and playing DoC for the past four years and was wondering if i could get general tips that could apply to any civilization for winning the UHVs in 1.16, like a general strategy guide. Best way to balance military production with technology or wonders, stability and economic management, general information on winning in specific eras, best civs to learn all the features of the newest release with, best techs to beeline, deciding what are the best cities to found, etc. Anything that could help me enjoy and win UHVs in the newest release without telling me step by step for specific games would be appreciated.

For example, the Greeks must build several wonders, build Alexander's empire, and be the first to research several techs. What would be the best way to balance these goals for any civ that requires military conquests and technology? Or how can i tell what are the best cities to found during an American game and if i should conquer the Western Hemisphere at once or build up my military first? Any tips are appreciated!

Its hard to write a general strategy guide for UHVs for any civ, since more UHVs are very specific and require to a certain path to achieve them. To able to do many of the UHVs you need to master new parts of the game.
For example Kongo relies heavily on espionage. Spain, Tibet and Arabia all have UHVs that require you to master the spread of religion. Russia involves mastering relations to get friendly civs who you can make communists. Early civs often relies on you mastering the use of great people and popping the right kind to research techs. And there is much more...
Can you be more specific in what you want?

Last edited:
Top Bottom