Does this bother anyone else?

Thehistoryman

Chieftain
So I opened up Rise of Rome, Alexander, and the Peloponessian war all three of which i was excited about and experienced quite a disappointment. All three look like they were thrown together without much effort. Italy and Greece look absoulutly laughable in all three. In the Peloponessian War there are hardley any cities. Just lots and lots of empty space. Dont get me wrong i have yet to actually play RoR or Alexander and both still look promising even though they look silly. I can not play the Peloponessian War because the map is so unbelievably empty for no reason that I see. What bothers me most is that the Peloponessian war IMO should have been the crowning jewel of this expansion especially since Greece has been done so well by so many modders. I jus think in these scenarios they really dropped the ball.

Heres hopeing the modders are as bothered by it as me.

Possibly Atlantis.

im gonna go with Arioch IV on this one. there weren't that many cities back then and most battles were fought out in the fields. if you lost out there, then your cities would be mostly undefended.

I see your point. It may be more historically accurate but doesnt make for a very interesting scenario.

Top Bottom