domestic advisor screen wrong font and coöour with win xp

Watergate

Chieftain
played civ 3 patch 1.29 with win me - worked fine.

Just installed civ 3 and patch 1.29 on win xp - everything works fine - just one thing: the font colour on the domestic advisor screen is now 3 or four different kinds of purple and pink (instead of just black as i was used to) and the font itself also seems to be a different one. It does not look good at all! and it is very difficult to read. - All the other advisor screens just look normal and good.
Is there anybody with a suggestion (or who had the problem himself)? Would like to have my old domestic advisor screen back.
( Or does anyone of you mod-guys know where and how to edit the fonts of this screen?)

Thank you.

ps to the message above

i read all this stuff about lucida sans and those 200 or 220 fonts max but i have quite a couple of lucidas on my win me system and of course a lot more fonts installed than 220 - and i never had a problem with civ 3.
The other thing is that i didn't read anything in one of these forums and trouble shooting pages about colours. But the font colour of my dom advisor screen is now pink! - and i'm not playing the French! - Nothing out of place - just the odd colour.

Any suggestions?

Instead of making a new post, you can edit the message by hitting the edit button in the top-right portion of the post.

No response from 2003.:lol: But the problem with the color remained.

Attachments

• ??????????.jpg
    ??????????.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 286
Top Bottom