Domestic Department of Fanatika - Term 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I choose a deputy this time? the prez? the people?

Originally posted by Octavian X
First, you wait for the new term to begin :D

I know.

Originally posted by Octavian X
You get to appoint a deputy, who has to be approved by a citizen confirmation poll.

So it's a little of 'A' and a little of 'C'.

Originally posted by Zarn
Do I choose a deputy this time? the prez? the people?

hehe.. a little excited, aren't you? :) The 2nd term hasn't started yet... But, you can post/appoint when the elections are over.

I'd love to be deputy again, but I have a forum to mod. :D

I would like to thank Fionn McCumhall once again for the oppotunity to serve briefly as the Domestic Leader. I would also thank those who allowed this brief appointment to take place.

Though my time here was short, I tried to get an idea of what the people of Fanatika feel are our priorities in regards to the Domestic Department affairs. Priorities dealing with issues of not only where we are now, but what paths we might take in the future. I did this by initiating 4 discussion threads and following these up with two polls.

In both polls we had a fairly high turn-out of voters and responses, so I can say with confidence that the results speak for the nation. In the "Which direction should we expand" poll - SE was the winner with 12 votes/57.14%, South took second place with 7/33.33.

In the "Most important resource" poll - Horses won decidedly with 13/56.52%. Furs & Iron had 5/21.74% and Spice had 4/17.39%.

In the Sci/Lux discussion there were requests to raise both the Science and the Luxury rate, but there were more suggestions to keep them low. For the turn chat Lux was raised to 20% to accomodate the Military strategy.

Basic strategy for production is a push for Military units utilizing out newly found Iron deposits, and we still see Valhalla as a Settler factory. We are still working towards a granary in Valhalla, but did away with the temple in Bavaria.

That about wraps it up. I wish Zarn the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom