Down on the Farm: Team Histographic #1

It probably shouldn't surprise you that something came up last night concerning travel reservations I had to make for a summer trip (by today, or else the opportunity was lost) and I couldn't get around to trying my idea. I'm doing it tonight. I'm determined to continue this game so put up with my random dissapearances a little longer and let me see if it works...I for one am not willing to merely let a perfectly good SG fall apart.

I've exhausted everything I can but it just won't go :cry:

I guess you could continue on your own...or there's always the fact that I'll be getting a new computer soon (within a few weeks.....), which I bet will solve the problem in some capacity, given that my current one is quite old. Your decision, and I'll go with what you want.

Thinking otherwise...

Attachments

• Smoke-Jaguar of the Maya, 1000 AD.SAV
    309.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Smoke-Jaguar of the Maya, 1050 AD.SAV
    300.4 KB · Views: 66
One can easily spend an hour on just a single turn moving workers around a completely railroaded network, planting and chopping forests, checking cities to see if you want them to get culture, checking to see if you can disband cities and still work the same number of tiles, and finally cycling through cities to see if you have the right number of civil engineers/drafting infantry in camp cities above size 7 (perhaps not the best idea). I think I like the forestry idea, but otherwise I feel tempted to just leave camp towns and forget extra culture to claim sea squares. That's surely lost points, but one can go overboard in this sort of thing.

Attachments

• Smoke-Jaguar of the Maya, 1280 AD.SAV
    318.1 KB · Views: 62
Top Bottom