Download, installation instructions & troubleshooting

Can you deactivate all DLC (except the Mongols) in the DLC menu and try again please ?

Hi. everything was fine during downloading. but after downloading when i enabled the mod, went to single player, and only saw load game and set up game ..And when i went to click set up game, click on the map, I cant see any ww2 map. why? i can only see the civilization and not the ww2 civ .why is that so. using v4 for data files and version 37b . please help ASAP. thanks!!http://forums.civfanatics.com/images/smilies/help.gif

I downloaded the core mod and data files from the steam workshop and extracted them to MOD folder. I started up the game, went to the mod screen, checked both the mods, when the singleplayer and custom game. I got to the screen where you can choose your civ and map. After doing this I pressed start game and my entire game crashed.

I am playing on BNW on mac

Hey there, I've downloaded the mac compatible version, with latest data files and the mod works and allows me to enter the game fine. But I cant build anything once I'm in game; clicking on production on a city just doesn't do anything as well as on the detailed view of a city. I did what you suggested for the previous guy who asked this question and got rid of the DLCs except mongolia. Tried different combinations of turning off DLCS and expansions. What do I do from here to fix this?

Can I Enable This Mod And Play The normal Game, without the scenarios!

The best all around Civ5 scenario and mod. This looks like a historic wargame. Lots of ethnic units and nice battle concept.
Only one question to the modders is to include - 1/3 HP option the next build and it would be amazing.
High quality job!

Btw do u have a global mod with such a combat system and ethnic diverse units ?

Can u please give a link to stable v39 version where there are mobile flaks and Tank destroyers ?

I have successfully played on v.37b and data files v.4. BNW 1.0.3.18

But i am not able to play v.38 or (v.39 with data files v.5)

:crazyeye:

Ugh. I hope someone can help me. I've followed all the troubleshooting steps, I've cleared my cache, validated my files but I can't seem to get the WWII mod to work. I've deleted/removed everything. When I get to the set up game screen, the spinning beach ball appears and it crashes. I've done everything I know to do, but it still doesn't work.

-I have installed G&K and Brave New World.
-Using Mac..everything updated.
-Have downloaded and used other mods (like in game editor).
-Validated files.
-Deleted all my cache files.
-Commented out the modding file so it would allowed mods.

I don't know what else to do. I'm not a tech guy so I'm not very confident in my ability to read/understand some of these instructions. Please help!!!

Ugh. I hope someone can help me. I've followed all the troubleshooting steps, I've cleared my cache, validated my files but I can't seem to get the WWII mod to work. I've deleted/removed everything. When I get to the set up game screen, the spinning beach ball appears and it crashes. I've done everything I know to do, but it still doesn't work.

-I have installed G&K and Brave New World.
-Using Mac..everything updated.
-Have downloaded and used other mods (like in game editor).
-Validated files.
-Deleted all my cache files.
-Commented out the modding file so it would allowed mods.

I don't know what else to do. I'm not a tech guy so I'm not very confident in my ability to read/understand some of these instructions. Please help!!!

I've also installed both necessary mods - date files and whatever the other one is called...the main one.

Is EUI (Enhanced User Interface) compatible with this mod?

Also, can I use this scenario on a Mac?

Hey, every game I play I cannot get past the first turn (fun right) due to it demanding that I choose production for my cities- however, when I push the button to change/choose production, it will jump to the city, but fail to act in any other way, which is why I can't get past turn one. Can you please fix this? :)

No way..why it was necessary to move on 276/279? These patches only for murder multiplayer and for advertising BE. RED WW2 was a favorite MOD, which also came to life (..v41,42,43), and now I can not play on 1.3.144 version, damn =\

I must be doing something wrong...

I load/enable the two R.E.D. ww2 mods, click single player, but I DON'T have "custom game" to click on to find/start your mod.

what am I doing wrong???

never click "back" in the mod's menu.

So the last 'mac-compatible' version of this mod is a really old version; but is it possible to extract the mod file using apps like Keka to get the mod folder? If so, will it work on stock civ5 (steam) or will i need BNW or G&K (I have G&K but its on my App Store version)?

Top Bottom