Downloads

Lol you mean beating the ai on deity /decimatus, even harder on CCTP?
Build Caveman, scout the area, be friendly to the ai dont harm them could be end in war.
I ended my testing game without a war before indusrtial age, and i started it)
Keep your goals in focused, even when it takes a lot odf turns,.
But the most important thing, dont get behind in technologies.
Also the Civ you play with is important, my choice is korea.
Great unique units and a big science bonus.

Nononono, i'm not long ago started on deity(3 games in total), in CCTP will try now for the first time now :). It's not just... if i'm top in culture - i'm fu*ked with unit spamming from 2+ autocracy(if i'm right) countries, if i'm top in science - fu*ked too, but with culture(500 tourism without airports and next boost's like open borders... just holy ****... ).

But in CCTP(i see it somewhere...) ai don't have tech boost at start(though 3 or 2 towns is good too), so for me it's a little bit easier(unhappy ai, so cute xD).
Oh, just remembered, bug with unhappy barbarians is cleared?)

Nononono, i'm not long ago started on deity(3 games in total), in CCTP will try now for the first time now :). It's not just... if i'm top in culture - i'm fu*ked with unit spamming from 2+ autocracy(if i'm right) countries, if i'm top in science - fu*ked too, but with culture(500 tourism without airports and next boost's like open borders... just holy ****... ).

But in CCTP(i see it somewhere...) ai don't have tech boost at start(though 3 or 2 towns is good too), so for me it's a little bit easier(unhappy ai, so cute xD).
Oh, just remembered, bug with unhappy barbarians is cleared?)

Free technologies at the start for the ais are reinstalled.
Same for the palace at the start for all. Hope this didnt break the ai.
But in your version, unless you followed my instruction on the Working Progress..., or you didnt regocnize it .
When you meat other players, there is a chance of each of both in getting a technology the other has discovered so far(each turn this will return for each civ and each tech) :maybe can make the game faster we will see.
This is under testing, if its not work as intended well, but if it does fine.

Ahh. So they boosted now, but with reverse engineering... I wrote times ago, that this mod have a little bit bigger chance, than needed(in marafon it's frustrating). At fast and normal it's will be ok, I think. Sorry, but where i can disable it, just in case?)
Rereaded previous message... may be it'll help... doing something like this anyway(not with corea, thought. Civ have many oriented countries, after all).
PS - I think we talked about two different things - I'm about unmodded and you about CCTP :).
Okay, enough chit-chat, testing awaits! Thanks again.

Ahh. So they boosted now, but with reverse engineering... I wrote times ago, that this mod have a little bit bigger chance, than needed(in marafon it's frustrating). At fast and normal it's will be ok, I think. Sorry, but where i can disable it, just in case?)
Rereaded previous message... may be it'll help... doing something like this anyway(not with corea, thought. Civ have many oriented countries, after all).
PS - I think we talked about two different things - I'm about unmodded and you about CCTP :).
Okay, enough chit-chat, testing awaits! Thanks again.

ReverseEngineering is a two sided sword.
But the best benefit is that you can lock and unlock it without harming the core.
To remove it frome game go CCTP/SHARED/ReverseEngineering.
Pick that file and move it out this order, to reenable move it back.

MinisterJay here. Having fun with 4.2 so far. Any problems with me putting your link for it on Steam, Gilgamesh?

Hey, and like always welcome to the party aehm forum :band::high5:[party]
If i have a problem when you putting a link to steam, not directly.
Well i hope i didnt break there laws:lol:
To be more serious, you have my go, when you would like to do it.
But to be sure this a community project, i will only take credit for my work so far, many parts of this mod are adapted or at least a tribut to other parts, ether rl or community.
So when posting a link to steam, just give them also a tribut for there work (a link is all what is needed;)).

Hey Gilgamesch,

I can play without crash thank god (or you). I play on deity and I like everything what you did, but I think the AI is stupid or just broken.
In my game I play with 3 cities because I like tall empires (small map, 5 players, 0 CS, Deity, Small continents, Normal pace, ancient era start) there is only one AI who knows what is he doing, and he is a badass.

The others... in the 243 turns... sience/turn 25-35 (I have 77), number of known techs 13-18 ( I have 36)
Morocco with 6 weak cities, only 5 known techs (they have positive gold income) wtf.

So, what about the AI? Is the AI gonna be boosted in the mid-late game?

PS: The manpower idea is amazing.

Well, I turned on the "Random personalities" option.
maybe this option coused the AI's stupidity move?

sry. double post :(

If you turn on random, then the ai will not use CCTP changes.
Its like a wheel of furtune, can be good or can be very bad:D

the ai still won't make settlers in 4.02 ?

Why still?
Also the ai build cities, when posting bugs please give more informations.

The minimum size for creating a settler has also changed is now 3 was 2.
So any ai need a city at level 3 to build a settler.
But they get one free per tribe hut and one per policies.
If you play decimatus, the ai will also start with 3 settlers and believe me they expand.
Even if they are in negative happiness.

So, I turned off the random personalities option, and changed nothing.
I don't know it's happening with me only, or you have the same issue guys?
The AI does nothing. They have negative gold income, and it means very low science output, so they can't research anything.
No research = no new buildings = no positive income = gg

I crushed the AI before the medieval era on Decimatus (normal pace).
So any Idea?

So, I turned off the random personalities option, and changed nothing.
I don't know it's happening with me only, or you have the same issue guys?
The AI does nothing. They have negative gold income, and it means very low science output, so they can't research anything.
No research = no new buildings = no positive income = gg

I crushed the AI before the medieval era on Decimatus (normal pace).
So any Idea?

Please post game reports or bugs in the related threads.
Also more information are always welcome.
Gamesettings, Mapsize, Civ you played, so that i can try to give you a answer.
But yes when the ai falls in unhappiness or in negative income they fall back in science.

Hey Gilgamesch,

I noticed the AI research bonus (research percentage) is reduced on deity. I mean the AI's research is very slow even if he has more sience output than I have.
I would like to change the AI research bonus back to 100%.
Can you tell me please which row is it and where can I find it?

Hey Gilgamesch,

I noticed the AI research bonus (research percentage) is reduced on deity. I mean the AI's research is very slow even if he has more sience output than I have.
I would like to change the AI research bonus back to 100%.
Can you tell me please which row is it and where can I find it?

To explain it 100 is the standard value in civ( mostly) all that is more then 100 is a negative malus (for example research rate 150 would mean it takes longer to research)
So the the value in the CCTP_Handicaps is 85 (means ai should get a reaserch advantage)

For the posted ai behavoir, iam starting to think that the flavors for the new technologies could be the problem at all.
The ai choices techs per flavor, and when the flavors are not well defined :)sad:) it can end in wrong choices for the ai at all.
This is even worst, while the human can select the techs like he wish (and in most cases the human is more clever then the ai) cases

Top Bottom