Dune Wars : Game 2 - Arrakis. Desert Planet.

Which Civ You'd like to see us playing for in this 2nd game:

• House Ordos

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • House Harkonnen

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • House Ix

• Bene Gesserit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bene Tleilaxu

• House Corrino

• Fremen

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • House Ecaz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Desert Rites in, choose Lasgun Weaponry next. We kill a bunch of Tleilax units with no losses
2. New Bandalong is captured with no losses. I notice Leto is not happy with us because we're threatening spice production. He might very well declare on us soon. I move some troops back towards him. Chouhada Academy (Pentagon) will be built in 7 moves.

3. Uneventful. I notice that even though the Tleilaxu are dead we still have their plague.
4. Stilgar admonishes me for being too tolerant and don't even have Fanaticism, so I research that next.
5. Then Harsh Conditioning.
6. Then we win.:D

Here it is. (As you can see, I had built some settlers and sent them towards the island NW of former Corrino land, because there are actually 2 groundwaters there. All unnecessary it turns out)

Here it is. (As you can see, I had built some settlers and sent them towards the island NW of former Corrino land, because there are actually 2 groundwaters there. All unnecessary it turns out)
Oh, It's a savefile :crazyeye: I meant the replay file which adds an entry to the Hall of Fame. You can find it in ..\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Replays. I can't open the save, already deleted 1.6.5 :mischief:

Well, I clicked on it (with 1.7.0.6 on) but you can't get a HOF entry (in fact you just get generic BTS started). But here it is.

You don't need to click on it. Just need to copy to the Replay folder and if you start DW mod and check Hall of Fame you will find the score and can watch the game replay.
Thank you.

Top Bottom