The Worthless
Replaces Lincoln with Eisenhower.
All PCX's are included.

DOWNLOAD IKE (6.6 MB)

Attachments

• previews.jpg
    previews.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,625
This is a screen-shot made by miccofl of Apolyton during the Modern Ages in his quest to conquer the world.

Attachments

• ikeplus5.jpg
    ikeplus5.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1,445
Yet another to add to my website (as soon as it finishes d-loading). :D

Great work. I also make leaderheads, but I cannot animate them at all. They always turn out horrible :p

GIDustin

Thanks!

Has anybody had problems with Ike that need to be fixed?

Very nice!

I am working on a industrial-modern scenario and have tested your Eisenhower Leader and it works great. Could you please if you have some extra time make a leaderhead for Canada.

I know there has been alot of posts for Canada but none are animated or even close to your quality of work.

Thanks, Zig

Sure, I could make one for Canada. Who do you suggest? It's going to have to go in the back of my list, though, and there's no way I'm making Chretien.

How about a animated Pierre Trudeau or do you think that their is a more suitable leader for the Canadians?

Ike is back on the market!!!

His link was broken, but now it's fixed!

I am so sorry to bump such ancient thread, but the link seems to be broken, and I cannot find a good one for this. Does anyone know where I can download ol' Ike?

Thanks

I think GI Dustin's site (civ3files.com) MIGHT have it, not sure though.... Perhaps someone here who does have it (or knows where one may still find it) might be able to upload it to the Civ 3 Files database and link it back to this thread, if necesarry.....

Top Bottom