The Gangster of Love
- Jul 14, 2013
While it's highly unlikely that there will be a second Leader Pass, I came up with a few ideas for more interesting additions than the ones we're getting with the first Leader Pass. I'll add more as time allows.
- Thomas Jefferson / Louisiana Purchase - 50% off Gold cost of purchasing tiles. 50% off Gold or Production cost of Recon Units, and Recon Units gain double XP
- Dwight D. Eisenhower / Supreme Commander of the Allied Expeditionary Force - All Alliances also have the benefits of Military Alliances. Kills during Joint wars with allies grant alliance points. Kills during any war which costs 0 grievances (Liberation, etc.) grant diplomatic favor
- Ronald Reagan / Reaganomics - Trade Routes and Industries grant Great Merchant points. Great Merchants get an additional charge. Double all benefits from Industries and Corporations. Unlimited number of Industries and Corporations per city and resource type
- Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus / Dictator - Once per Era for 16 turns on standard speed, assume control over all Suzerain city-states. During this time, no other Civilization may send Envoys to them. Afterward, for the remainder of the Era, receive 1 Influence Point per Farm in the Capital.
- Julian (Byzantium) / The Apostate - Cannot found a Religion, but each city that Julian founds gets to pick its own Pantheon belief. These come from a separate list than the common pantheon pool, mirroring it ability-wise, but with specifically Roman deity names
- Urban II / Deus Vult! - Urban’s Religion automatically receives the Papal Primacy and Crusade beliefs in addition to his chosen Founder and Enhancer beliefs. No other Civilization can choose these if Urban is in the game. Urban generates no grievances when declaring a Holy War, and his units get +5 Combat Strength and generates Faith on kills during a Holy War.
- Hammurabi (Lawgiver) / Code of Hammurabi - Extra Wildcard slot during a Golden Age. Retains all earned Government Legacies without the need to play their Wildcard. Can use any earned Policy Card regardless of restrictions on Dark Ages or Government type
- Hannible (Carthage) / Crossing the Alps - Has a Unique Classical Era Heavy Cavalry unit, the African War Elephant. These can cross onto and over mountain tiles. Gains a free no maintenance War Elephant whenever he builds a Camp on Ivory.
- Ragnar Lodbrok (Norway) / Great Heathen Army - Has access to additional Hero units (Ivar the Boneless, Björn Ironside, Hvitserk, Ragnvald, Halfdan Ragnarsson, Ubba, and Sigurd Snake-in-the-Eye). They all share the same abilities, mirroring Beowulf’s Challenge, Hercules’ Rage, and Sinbad's Fortunes. These are discovered before any other Heroes.
- Meiji (Japan) / Restoration - Minus 5% Science per World Era before the Industrial (-20% Ancient, -15% Classical, -10% Medieval, -5% Renaissance). +5% Science per Era starting from the Industrial, plus Eurekas towards Technologies possessed by any Civilization with whom Meije has a Trade Route starting in the Industrial Era.
- Khrushchev / Soviet - Cannot build Commercial Hubs or Holy Sites, but half cost for Encampments, Industrial Zones, and Spaceports, and all buildings and projects for such Districts. Building a Uranium mine automatically completes the Manhattan Project, and building a Nuclear Devices automatically completes Operation Ivy. Can stockpile x2 Uranium.