DyP unit pack #2

nice job, but what does "DyP" stand for?

:crazyeye:

I just looked closer to the anims.... some nice things there.

1# when the chinese swordman dies, he puts a really dramatic show: he falls to his knees, tries to keep the guts inside, gives a last look at his opponent and falls on his face... great work, just great :thumbsup:

2# when jaguar warrior dies, it looks like he's 'playing dead' - ready for the final strike :D

3# the scout is very nice. in the fidget - what is he doing: having a fistfull of wild berries, a sap of water or... is he tracking someone? Wonderful.

4# I just love everything in the footman. He is actually not using a spear, rather a chinese knife. Great work there :D

All in all, I'm bound to say, that I've rarely seen such amazing animations here.

Top work! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

From what i know, aaglo, the scout's supposed to be tracking someone...or something.

Thank you all for the compliments.

Yeah, Aaglo, he's supposed to be tracking someone. Kal-el's idea was to have him find a broken twig or something in the fidget animation. So, he bends down and takes a closer look. Unfortunately, in 14 frames he doesn't have time to take a really long look. Thanks for the compliments, again.

Originally posted by sims2789
nice job, but what does "DyP" stand for?

DyP, as was stated earlier, is the abbreviation for Kal-el's "Double your Pleasure" mod. You should be able to find it somewhere in the completed mod pack forum.

I don't think that giving your jaguar warrior an attack of '1' is gonna be fair for such a deadly looking fighter. That dude looks like he could kick ass on anything this side of gun-toting infantry. Also, I think the tibetian dude is the coolest one of the bunch but just in my opinion.

Originally posted by unscratchedfoot
I don't think that giving your jaguar warrior an attack of '1' is gonna be fair for such a deadly looking fighter. That dude looks like he could kick ass on anything this side of gun-toting infantry. Also, I think the tibetian dude is the coolest one of the bunch but just in my opinion.

I totally agree. Tibetan is the coolest (well, maybe he would not like the adjective but ...) !

I think I'm gonna have this awesome Jaguar warrior be an upgrade from the default Jaguar, and have it replace the Swordsman for the Aztecs.

It's really hard finding places for all the awesome custom units being made - and it's just as hard deciding to not add one - or to not use the just-fine Firaxis units! :crazyeye:

Mithadan: no need to be insulting, seriously. You didn't have to reply to an off-topic part of my post in any case - I don't know why you did. I'm editing my first post and removing my "unit request" (which it isn't), and as such hope to dissolve this pointless argument - without the need for insults ( look up what the term "ad hominem abusive" means, in context to arguments).

Bjorn: I'll delete all my posts. I'll leave it that.

Another great set of units. Can't have enough for me thats for sure. Anything Middle Aged or fantasy is good enough for me.

Top Bottom