DyP unit pack #2

utahjazz7

Deity
This is the second installment of the DyP unit packs that will be released. If you missed the first unit pack, check it out! There's a link in my signature. Again, these units were the ideas of Kal-el; I just made them into units. If there are any problems with the files, please let me know--no, I'm not looking for suggestions to make the units better. ;)

I hope that you all will enjoy these units.

This is a Chinese Swordsman. Download.

This is an alternative to the CivIII Jaguar Warrior. Download.

This is a Tibetan Footman. Download.

This is a European Scout. Download.

Amazing! Simply amazing.

Utah, you are one of the reasons I could never in a million years give up playing Civ3. You rule. :goodjob:

I can't pick a favorite. They all rock.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(We're getting to the point now where I don't think I can include all the cool units that exist into my personal mod! :ack: )

ditto that.

Originally posted by utahjazz7

This is a European Scout. Download.
oh... my... god...

:eek:

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I don't know how many times I've said this but... You are the ****, utah. :goodjob:

The simple fact that there will be a pack #3 is good enough for me. :) (There will be another pack, won't there????!!! :love: )

The footman and swordman look great. :goodjob:

Originally posted by sween32
teehee he's taking a poopy

Sween, you have a dirty mind(altough, it kind of does look like that :lol: )

Originally posted by Bjorn Bjornson
So, in any case your reply was worthless, since, if I didn't have PTW, I can't use it anyway - and if I did have PTW, I would already have such a unit.

So, I believe you did assume I have PTW, or else why would you make such an irrelevant post?

Perhaps he thought you were stupid and hadn't seen it

Yes, that too, which is why I was being so defensive to begin with.

If I didn't have PTW, then the post wouldn't help me one bit, and if I did have PTW, I must be so ******ed (or ignorant) about MY files on MY computer.

But in any case, I made it pretty clear that I did not have PTW in the other thread I referenced - "Slowing the land grab?" in the C&C base forum.

Top Bottom