Earth, 1000 AD - A Historical PBEM

Kiwitt, in the future, when you send the turn, could you please send it to the tracker AND Phylholm simultaneously?

Phylhom, I didn't get it. So resend via pbem tracker and also direct. Thanks

Save sent to your email, Hercules.

Apparently, the tracker email is sending forward the messages, but is not sending the attached files. The tracker site looks be correctly actualized. So, we have one possibility: the tracker email is not set with the correct forwarding rules.

Ruff, could you verify that?

is polyhom replacing someone? I don't have in this game for tracker purposes

Errr? :eek:

I think that the tracker is correct:
... Michkov / Qiao Zhi
... eclipse4449 / Tokugawa
... omeganot / Isabella
... Imperator Knoedel / Elizabeth
... KiwiTT / Peter
... Phylhom / Mansa Musa
... Hercules90 / Huayna Capac
... Tigranes / Genghis Khan
... Ruff.Hi / Ruff a Zoo Ma
... Luthor / Justinian I

It must be the effect of too many games!

the tracker file is fine ... the gmail account didn't didn't get updated for Mr Phylhom. I have sent Phylom a gmail code to enable me to forward him games and changed the forwarding rules.

Edit: gmail account updated.

the tracker file is fine ... the gmail account didn't didn't get updated for Mr Phylhom. I have sent Phylom a gmail code to enable me to forward him games and changed the forwarding rules.

Edit: gmail account updated.

Hi Ruff! Thank you! I already did that.

Psza replaced eclipse. So we need his update too.

I believe this is the current table of players:

Forum Name / In Game Name / Civilization
Michkov / Qiao Zhi / China
Psza / Tokugawa / Japan
Omeganot / Isabella / Spain
Imperator Knoedel / Elizabeth / England
Kiwitt / Peter / Russia
Phylhom / Mansa Musa / Mali
Hercules90 / Huayna Capac/ Inca
Tigranes / Genghis Khan / Mongolia
Ruff Hi / Ruff a Zoo Ma / Zomban
Luthor / Justinian I / Byzantines
Sinimusta / Ragnar / Vikings

I have an idea - what about starting a new thread? I do not know about you, but I play in so many games that I ofthen get mixed up with who plays what. If I would start a new thread I would update the relevant info in post 1.
Do you agree? If the majority of players agree I will start a new thread for this PBEM.
Even though only 3 people seemed to agree with this, I went on and did it anyway!

The way I see it is that there was 73% of abstention. But the % of the people in favour of a new thread was 100%. If this logic works for the Catalans why not here??? :mischief:

So here is the new thread.

rwejgbuiwefgnj

Wait, what?

Top Bottom