Earth 1890 A.D.

Hello there

I just found your scenario here which is called Earth 1890 AD v7 and I think its very good. But I wanted to say few things and maybe ask your advice. I just think maybe its better to give all civs all World Wonders which was already build in 1890 (like China has Great Wall and etc, also its looks like more cool and realistic on the map). I can do it with in-game with in-Editor for myself (I think you know what I mean). But maybe its could be just added into map?.. Well, If you would have time for it - so why not? :D Also I have few questions about balance and how to play it... I haven't found big summary about in scenario information. As I starting to play, for example, as Germany - all science runs pretty slow and when there is 1914 already, I still have units of XIX century, and same to another Civs. On this moment I have only one idea - too add (in the beginning of game) with in-game Editor universities and some techs to each Civ, or even only to major superpowers on that Age, to make scenario even more realistic. Could you give advice pls? Also Im not sure if Mother Russia;s AI will expand on all her lands...
Also thank you for your great map. I wish you a lot of luck with another mod-creating activity.

Top Bottom