Earth map with large Europe

alex9988

Chieftain
Hello everyone, recently, I downloaded RevolutionDCM aswell as Varietas Delectat. These mods really inspired me to try modding or scenario making in CIV4. My first attempt was at making a Europe scenario around the 18th century with all the major European factions.

Now, hoewever, Im tempted to try this same scenario but on a world map. the problem with this is, of course, the size of Europe.

I was curious if there were any maps out here in which Europe was significantly larger than it should be. If so, can anyone direct me to it? Thank you in advance:)

This sounds like a great idea! Also, may I suggest trying the Quot Capita mod? It includes VD, and a bunch of different mods from the community; it adds so much to the game. If you could make world map thats compatible with QC, you would be my hero :D

You might want to try Rhye's worldmap-with-upscaled-Europe (featured in RFC).
OP, you can get a version of that map in Legends of Revolution (an expansion pack-like mod), & as an added bonus, you'll have Austria & Poland as added civs in LoR, fitting for your scenario (& you'll also get many additional units for that game era).

Here's Rhye's Earth Enlarged Europe map with 18 civs (USA is replaced my Naive America, Rome - by Khmer, Greece - by Byzantines). Agg AI, No Tech Brokering and Choose Religions are on by default.

Come on, 40 downloads and not a single comment? ;)

Top Bottom