Earth map with preset civilizations

Not sure then man.. Tried custom game perhaps? If that doesn't work maybe just reinstall AND - that'll probably do the trick :rolleyes:

Huge Earth map will have 15 civs. It's a matter of balancement; more civs mean faster tech research for those who use Tech Diffusion and could lead to problem for those who are using Revolutions, Barbarian Civs and have older computers. There will be anyway a Giant map with more civs and a huge map in the next revision.

Agh, re-install of AND still didn't work. I've noticed that other maps that were packaged with RoM and RoM AND do not appear either. Antarctica, North and South America, and the Mars Colonization do not appear among others too. Additionally, I deleted the maps, booted up RoM AND, Alt-tabbed out of the game, and copied the maps into the folder. I brought the game back up and an error came up saying: "Failed to read worldbuilder file,"Earth 12 preset civs,Standard.CivBeyondSwordWBSave".

I'm trying to install the Earth 12 Preset civs and Earth 23 preset civs found in this thread as a download btw. Might try a complete re-install of Civ4 and BTS if no solutions can be found.

Update: Well, a complete re-install of BTS did nothing. There must be something wrong with the WB files. Could I edit any of the WB File with Notepad to make it work? I'm about all of ideas. Not understanding why it works for others but not me. I'll have to give up on it if your file doesn't work 45.

I am kind of having the same problem as Sneaky Snake. Many maps like AND2-GEM, Mars, New Zealand, and Giant Earth Map no preset civs are not showing up anywhere in game. I tried copying the files and putting them in to the normal game and they still did not show up. I copied a map I could see like RoM_Archipelago and put it into the normal game and I saw it just fine.

Top Bottom