Edit LandMark Terrain

Vadus

pretend the impossible
Hi all

is there anyone, who has experiance in changing the Landmark-Terrain ? I have problems with that lines, which where drawed over the LandMark-Terrain.

And what about the terrain-transitions ? For example the xdgc.pcx shows the transition from Grassland to Desert. But what about the lxdgc.pcx ? Does that show the transition from LandMark Grassland to LandMark Desert or LandMark Grassland to "normal" Desert ? :confused:

DOUBLE POST IGNORE

those lines are not in game, only the yellowey base is, but idont no of lxdgc

Those lines are in the game unless you've fixed them.

A fix I did for the green line is here http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68136

lxdgc.pcx is a part of the landmark desert also. It is the file that has transitions from LM Desert (or regular desert), LM Grassland (or regular grassland), and coastal terrains.

In fact, you need to mod all the lx*d*.pcx files to get a complete landmark desert. There is no transition between landmark terrains and regular terrains. You must ensure that your new tile looks well when connected to either the regular or the landmark varieties.

Great warpstorm, no green lines anymore ! :goodjob:

In fact, you need to mod all the lx*d*.pcx files to get a complete landmark desert. There is no transition between landmark terrains and regular terrains. You must ensure that your new tile looks well when connected to either the regular or the landmark varieties.

and thats the problem, the LandMark-tile doesn't look well in all cases of connection to other landmark or regular terrain tiles.

I have to fill the area, in which I want to put the new landmark-terran completely with landmark-sea (which looks like the regular sea) at first. Otherwise there are mixtures between, for example, landMark desert and regular desert in one tile, though I changed all lx*d*.pcx files... :confused:

My Space Terrain is involved...

Top Bottom