1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Electronic Musical Wizard, Lee Fitzsimmons - Live on Twitch - India Civ

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by Lee Duane Fitzsimmons, May 1, 2019.

1. Lee Duane Fitzsimmons

Lee Duane Fitzsimmons Full-time Cat Lover Supporter

Okay, this is my first Twitch stream and my second attempt at playing the Indian civilization in Civ VI. I have Gathering Storm and all of the bonus content sold by Steam, and I have been playing Civ since 1998, which was Civ II on the Nintendo 64.

In this stream, I am starting from the beginning with the Indian civilization. I am playing on a huge map with 4 other civs and 5 city states. No barbs, thank you... Only domination victory is enabled. I want all of the civs to be able to stretch out and have some breathing room, so we can all get some serious building done and have a huge showdown at the end featuring lots of Giant Robots!

I am a die-hard supporter of CivFanatics and have been around since the days of Civ III. Yes, I am that old. I am a paying supporter of this website and am grateful for the services it provides. Anyway, click on the link to see if I am live, and join me in a chat if I am there....

https://www.twitch.tv/electronicmusicalwizard

Moderator Action: Posting a link alone is not allowed for an Opening Post. Please review the posting rules and provide some context please :) - Ozbenno
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Thank you for reminding me of the posting rules, Ozbenno. I appreciate you not deleting my post!

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  2. Ozbenno

Ozbenno Fly Fly Away Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

No problem, realised it was just a mistake.

3. Lee Duane Fitzsimmons

Lee Duane Fitzsimmons Full-time Cat Lover Supporter

Saturday morning CST 10:21 Resuming live broadcast...