Eli's Civilizations of Africa & The African Diaspora

By the way, something I forgot to mention. I'm also planning a "City-States of Africa & The African Diaspora" pack, with City-State Leaders compatibility, as well as YNAEMP. I'm also working on a mod that allows city-states to found religions and have preferred ones, so it will have compatibility for that. Two city-states I will announce are Hamilton under Johnny Barnes, and Yanga under Gaspar Yanga.

Okay, now that's really interesting.
(Though I'm against the religion part.)

Still, having a city state found a religion would feel weird and annoying. Having to race the other civs is one thing, but city states?

That's pretty easy. :p Glad to see a Mauritius civ! Will they get a unique Dodo resource? That would look pretty cool, but finding a model would potentially be an issue.

Also allow this to be the official announcement of Jamaica!

Jamaica (Marcus Garvey)
Start Bias: Coastal
Capital: Kingston
UA: Black Star Line
The first time you send a Sea Trade Route to one of your own Cities, gain 1 Citizen in the target City. Domestic Trade Routes generate Gold depending on how many Gold-generating Buildings are in the two Cities.
UB: Bustamante International (replaces Bank)
+2 and +25% Gold. +2 additional Gold for every incoming Trade Route. If the target of a Domestic Trade Route, Sea Resource tiles generate +1 Gold and either +1 Food or +1 Production, depending on the Trade Route being sent.
UU: Reggae Star (replaces Great Musician)
The Jamaican unique Great Musician, with its own pool of names and unique sound, the Reggae Star increases the speed at which Great Musicians are earned in both Civilizations by +10% when used for a Concert Tour. Additionally, it may also be used for a Political Treaties or (uniquely) a One Love Concert, which doubles the yields of Domestic Trade Routes for 10 turns and afterwards permanently increases them by +10%.

So the icon is the Lion of Judah, which I know more relates to Haile Selassie, however Garvey used the symbol a lot and this is a stylized version of it. Note that many European nations use the Lion crest! So this design is from Scapegrace, and the icons of Mauritius and Jamaica are from Nix. However I'm curious does anybody have a better name instead of "Reggae Star", preferably something that's not offensive.

I have a Mauritius civ planned, but have none of the work done on it besides the design and research. I had also planned on Seewoosagur Ramgoolam as the leader for it, so I'd be more than happy to join forces with you on that one and give you all the plans, city list, etc, I had for it.

I have question, I have been very impressed with your Sierra Leone mod and I wonder, do you have any future plans of doing Mozambique after finishing your priority mods

The... The Gaza emp... Empire? The Gaza empire?
(BTW you should include Gaza in the CS pack... Maybe as a militaristic\ Mercantile CS)

Top Bottom