Eli's Civilizations of Africa & The African Diaspora

http://youtu.be/ALtSDy_SRbk

This isn't half bad. Its clean enough that all of the orchestrations clearly come through but "oomph"-y enough to be a war theme

Wow! Nix managed to get my hyped for my own civ with that icon! A quick question I'm leaning towards Louisiana for the civ name, because these are the Louisiana Creoles. But would anyone have any objections? Because The Creoles is a broad description, it'd be like calling a Morocco civ the Mahgrebis or calling a Mexican civ the Latin Americans.

Just jumping in to say I'm really looking forward to Sierra Leone! :D
Me to :crazyeye:, by the way Hamm how is Dervish State and Age of Imperialism pack going?

Thank TPangolin - it's a simply excellent colour scheme. That's coming from someone who usually hates purple.

Am I the only one who thinks of France when seeing this icon? It kinda similar...
Its a nice one(I hate purple too though :p).

Am I the only one who thinks of France when seeing this icon? It kinda similar...
Its a nice one(I hate purple too though :p).

You do realize Louisiana uses that symbol because they were a colony of France right? Also, am I the only person that likes purple?

Well, that's a good point...
And yes, you might just be the only one here. But I can think of someone else that might like it....

I like purple and the icon.

You do realize Louisiana uses that symbol because they were a colony of France right? Also, am I the only person that likes purple?
I'm actually quite fond of Purple, although I usually prefer violet or maybe a Blue wine red-ish color over it.

I love purple, and I know I chose a French esque-icon, but I just figured the fleur de-lis was too much of a symbol of the Louisiana Creoles to not use, so I used a stylized version. Honestly it was a better choice than using a Pelican like I was originally planning. There's a reason he's called Richard the Lionheart, Antoine the Pelicanheart just doesn't sound too intimidating.

Antoine the Pelicanheart just doesn't sound too intimidating.

Whilst not sounding at all intimidating, it does sound incredible now that you mention it - if only for its absurdity.

What is needed for Sierra Leone - is there anything we can help to provide?

On the subject of SL, doesn't the bonus from the UU seem a little too specific - I'm not sure how much use one would get from a combat buff that applies solely on coastal jungle tiles. Only a minor niggle as I like the rest of the design, but it's probably not a major problem.

Wow! Just look on those designs! They are Great! I like them very much. Especially the Bahamas and Namibia.

And I didn't get something... The flying boast hanger: is it called flying boast hanger or seaplane hanger? How does the Volunteer force's unique promotion generates culture(as in, from actual combat?)? Does the umzi also gives the usual extra production from horses, sheep and cows that the stable give?

TIA
(Thought about making Egypt? I believe they should be there.)

JFD makes 2 ancient Egypt´s and LITE a modern Egypt under if Im right?

Top Bottom