Elizabeth wont give me crabs.

You have to be nice to her. No one will want to trade with you if you have many diplomatic penalties and issues.

She's a bit crabby about it, eh? :hatsoff:

More seriously, it's likely for diplomatic reasons. Look for red penalties under the Friendly/Neutral/Guarded/Furious meter.

That's very mean of Elizabeth to have crabs and not give you crabs. I always say that if I have crabs, I'm more than happy to share my crabs.

I shouldn't have come to civfanatics late at night only to laugh hysterically.

Lizzy is not that type of girl, she wants dinner and a show before all that.

On a serious note Lizzy is very hard to get a DOF out of and it requires you to bend over backwards to please her. You didn't say what she wanted for crab but even if you have "committed" a minor offense the trade will always be in her favor.

Lizzy is very hard to get a DOF out of and it requires you to bend over backwards to please her.

Those damn aristocrats, always wanting you to bend over for them. It's never the other way around!!!

Thank you for this topic, a smile for my morning :goodjob:

I was thinking that maybe if you gave her silk and wine, she would then give you crabs. You may also need to provide gold, gems, and pearls before you get crabs from her, but I know for a fact you will have to give her wine. And then you get the crabs.

I feel your pain. If those b*tches behave like that - you may try to get some crabs from Alexander or maybe even from Gajah. Just don't give up and keep trying - you will eventually have some.

On a serious note Lizzy is very hard to get a DOF out of and it requires you to bend over backwards to please her. You didn't say what she wanted for crab but even if you have "committed" a minor offense the trade will always be in her favor.

Just go to war with a common enemy and she's gonna love you to death

Top Bottom