Embassy of the Community

maniacalmonkey

Chieftain

Greetings, citizens of Fanatika!

The people of the Community are always glad to meet new, bold civilizations that have entered the world of site-based gaming. Whether it be a Democracy, Monarchy, Oligarchy, or any other form of government - we wish to learn more of you, and invite you to learn more of us. To this end, we have established this embassy and ask for your hospitality. Through the embassy you can ask questions about the Community, or even follow the links provided below and pay us a visit.

Also, we would like to ask you to join the United Nations. Each nation is invited to send one or two official representatives to the UN Council, where they can debate on serious matters of state - the supreme purpose being, to establish a base for a possible future intersite Nation Game over Play The World. The UN Forum is open to all visitors, whether they are members of our site or not, and serves as a central, intersite discussion platform where people from all over the net can gather to share thoughts and ideas.

As your Community ambassador, you can speak to me if you have any questions or problems regarding the Community - I will be more than happy to help.

Visit the Community here !
Sincerely,

ManiacalMonkey

---
Community embassies fall under the authority of InterCom , a special committee sanctioned by the Community Department of State to oversee intersite relationships.

First off I would like to apologise for the confusion caused by our previous ambassador Panzer Elite. InterCom policy is to initiate first contact through a "greetings" post, from where the ambassador/pioneer will determine the best place to found the official embassy. As no follow-up has taken place, I have been tasked to take over communications with Fanatika and found an official embassy.

Second, I am pleased to hear that Disorganizer has been appointed as UN representative. I understand that he wishes to bring two deputies with him, the only name we know in this context is BCLG100. Before we can grant any person access to the Council, we need him/her to create a 1BC account (citizenship is NOT required). Once this account has been created, please report to the InterCom HQ to be set up for access to the UN Council.

Thank you,

--MM

The Fanatikan:

Science Leader
Demogame RPG founding father
Current demogame RPG sub-manager
citizen honors manager
(the list goes one... believe me you don't want to hear all of it :))

Welcome to are beutiful nation!

Also I would like to ask you as your great nation has the UN.

Is Fanatika the only nation to have a RPG?

Greetings Maniacalmonkey, I have seen your gem shop, quite interesting. It is always good to see young entrepeneurs from distant lands such as yourself take advantage of our flowing economy :)

Ehecatl Atzin

Strider,
"Is Fanatika the only nation to have a RPG?"

As far as we know, yes. There is a limited RPG area set up by a citizen of our Community, but in complexity and connection to the game your RPG is quite unsurpassed. I love the idea and am working on getting to know it. Go to the Shoppe and make my day :)

Monkey- a few quick questions:
1- what civ are you guys. i see you are blue, but blue who?
2- how are the turns played out? we use a chatroom where the DesignatedPlayer (DP) gives updates as he/she (always he, unless CT wins DP *shes semi-retired, so i doubt shell do it again*). I saw a thread was placed up every turn, but who makes the desisons for the people?
3- how can you survive with political parties? lacking them is one of the few things keeping us sane.

Hi SaaM,

1- We're the Community :) If any, we're probably closest to the Germans. We use the very-dark-blue colour from Babylon, European culture group, Bismarck's avatar, the Panzer UU, and we're religious and scientific.

2- Turns are played out according to plans that are presented by ministers and ratified in the Assembly. It's a bit chaotic right now, but we intend to make ministers present 5-turn plans so the President can play 5 turns at a time. We don't use turnchats - if the President comes across something really unexpected, he's required to save the game and provide an "executive report", so the Assembly can debate what to do. Of course, ministers can insert "wild cards" into their plans, allowing the Prez to improvise for the sake of game speed.

3- We haven't had any problems with them yet, actually.

Community Current Events update #1

From now on, I will try to post regular updates on Community current events. These will be fairly brief notifications, for more in-depth information you should refer to the Community itself, and look for the latest issue of "The Lake" in the "Newspapers" board. For the current game status, check the "Executive Report" board.

- Emergency Elections are over; The Community, upon impeaching its second president in a row, has now elected PATH-member Zyn as President, and RED-chairman Fragmate as Vice President.

- New turns played: 3350-3250 BC. Purchased the English' only worker for Bronze Working and 14 Gold. Warriors exploring east by south east have discovered fertile grasslands, hosting a Wine luxury, bordered by a mild range of mountains, forest, and a river. Warriors moving north-west from Nibbon reveal yet more jungle and hills.

- Scandal and upheaval as MHH-member, and respected 1BC regular and moderator Winner confesses to have played some 10 turns ahead of the most recent saved game. The DG Admin and a team of trusted advisors has launched an investigation, and initiated measures to quarantine this advance knowledge.

- Discussions running as to the placement of our third and fourth city, and whether or not to push through with Plan Bronze, which aims to produce The Colossus in Primus as soon as possible.

And feel free to ask me if you don't get something :)

Originally posted by Stuck_As_a_Mac
how the heck did you impeach someone?

You will see very soon if people don't start taking their government jobs more seriously than they take the RPG...

:(

Wow, I hope that doesn't happen to me... wait... I'm not an elected official... :D

So far, we had bad luck with our presidents. Our first president Zigeuner disappeared from the board for over a months due to personal reasons. His back up Panzer Elite did not show any activity regarding his job so both were impeached. We can't play a game without the executive team.

After new elections Kurt became our new president after a tie breaking election with a 1 vote majority. It was Zyn who became our VP. Again our president did not do the job while Zyn had to cover up all the time. Again our president (Kurt)was impeached and Zyn was elected our next president. Fragmate is now Vice President. I know it's a sad story but I think we're on track now.

Bolan

A warm welcome to the Community. I like your Flag.

That sounds just like our governors... We've had a great executive department so far... (But, things do seem a bit "lethargic" now that we have the Demogame RPG)...

Ah, our wonderful flag... Blessed be the Pelican, holy agent of the Spirits and messenger to far-away places. If it weren't for trained pelicans there would be no way for us to communicate orders to distant warriors and cities. Mind you, these orders are carved on stone slabs, it takes a strong bird with a big beak to carry them!

how could i have forgotten to welcome the community welcome from the rpg as i can see from your posts in it you are enjoying it

Top Bottom