Embassy with Anarchie

I think we should ask Anarchie to abandon the cities as The Brotherhood approaches them. There is no way we could keep them it the Brotherhood attacked them, and why wouldn't they?

I think we should ask Anarchie to abandon the cities as The Brotherhood approaches them. There is no way we could keep them it the Brotherhood attacked them, and why wouldn't they?
The Anarchie wants the Brotherhood to have some of the cities (I believe they said so in one of the posts). They want a more equitable distribution now, especially as we are not answering.

I agree with Chamnix. If Brotherhood decides to take over the continent, there is not much we can do against it short-term.

And we do not really need it, I believe. We are in an excellent position.

The only thing to think about is the village. Now Kueche could not complain about that as they also got offered Anarchie cities. :dunno:

What about getting The Village and try to get a couple of slaves from Anarchie? I do not know what they want to do with their worker. But slaves are very useful. :whipped:

And we'd need a city on their continent for trading workers.

Sounds good.

Proposed letter to Anarchie:

Dear free people,

As you know we were reluctant to accept one of your cities due to possible diplomatic conflicts. Now, as you also offered your cities to Kueche, we feel released from that drawback.

But we only would like to get The Village that you offered to us earlier. We are sure that the Knights would not accept our presence on your continent at a bigger scale. So we would be pleased to have a foot in the door. :)

But there is also another reason for which we would like to get that city. We are wondering what your plans are for your workers. A couple of slaves would be extremely helpful in further building up our infrastructure. And they do not harm our cash box. ;) Would you be willing to gift/or sell some of your workers when the end is near?

You mentioned that you want to get money out of selling your assets. What would be the purpose of this, if you plan to leave the game, we wonder?

With regards from your high flying friends of the Flock,
Calis

Comments?

A very brief answer...

We could upgrade some riding units for the last few fights.
But i really don't know whether we can bring more than 2 or 3 workers to our capitol.

Thinking about it, it would get us some advantage to support their final fights against the Knights. Question is whether we want to invest any money into this. As I see it, we should have some spare money within the next few turns, as our Golden Age will start next turn.

Would we be willing to invest into it?

I could ask, what amount they are talking about.

And any slave will help us.

I will think about something over night.

:salute:

Hopefully their defeat will give us an advantage over the Brotherhood in the future. One non-CFC team down, one to go.

Well, Brotherhood now has the advantage to be able to settle the whole continent peacefully. But the warring should have done anough damage to their economy that it will be hard for them to recover from that. They had their GA already, they are not SCI.

If we can eliminate Kueche in a reasonable amount of time, Brotherhood should be doable for us. Even if it ends in a Space Race :shifty:

Top Bottom