Emperor Cookbook Shaka

Okies replayed from 1766. Just to prove a point.

Victory is mine in 1784.

Attachments

• Shaka cookbook AD-1784.CivBeyondSwordSave
    456.6 KB · Views: 54
@Gumbolt
Spoiler :
Very nice alternative to the conquest win I did. Can we look forward to the HRE cookbook now? :D
Can't wait to see how things go, but I won't shadow it since I know the map.

If you play tested the map I would hope you would of saved at the right intervals. So we can at least compare our saves to yours.

I dont think theres really much need for spoilers now. Cabert has played map to finish and so have I. Not sure if Mike will play out map! Its a walking pace win! I am sure I would of beaten 1786 date if I had played more abruptly. The win should of been almost instant from the last capitulation.

I didn't really optimize my play for the next map, mostly I hit Shift+Enter and looked what the AIs were doing. I did lazily try a few times to get an Empire going to see if it worked but stopped before 100 turns as I was satisfied.

I'll play this sooner or later. Haen't looked at anyone's games yet, but it's in the bag. Why I haven't prioritized the game. If want to to finish ASAP I can. But I have no ob jections to getting next cookbook started. Prolly play that one before finishing this anyway.:lol:

I just need to post next cookbook.

In all honesty onlt thing that will lose this game would be an unexpect culture/diplomatic or space win. That being said the military advantage is so huge losing would look bad as any holy city could be taken down.

Top Bottom