Enemy Diplomats

Thank you, I will keep trying.
Here's a different save, but with the Zulus again. They just declared war and stole a tech from Nicopolis. If you don't kill their units off, another diplomat will come and sabotage the city.

Attachments

• CIVIL3.MAP
    13.9 KB · Views: 9
  • CIVIL3.SVE
    37 KB · Views: 9
Thank you very much, and the best news is that they don't need to have a city near yours, so it opens up a lot more possibilities.
I also tested with a version without the Tupi patch and indeed the diplomat is not activated.

AWESOME TUPI!!!!

Have you found any other side effects or gameplay changes other than diplomats?

Thank you very much, and the best news is that they don't need to have a city near yours, so it opens up a lot more possibilities.
I also tested with a version without the Tupi patch and indeed the diplomat is not activated.

AWESOME TUPI!!!!

Have you found any other side effects or gameplay changes other than diplomats?
Yes, they only need a unit nearby.
No, I don't think I've experienced anything different. As always, the game does sometimes freeze or crash, but not noticeably more often than normal, and the crashes are probably not related to this hack.

When the AI decides to build and use a diplomat, it doesn't spawn in the city that built it, it appears under a unit that's already there. There are no diplomats among the units in the save I uploaded. Apparently, the diplomat gets created and teleported to the square of the unit that's already there in the same turn.

Yes, before there was only one settler in your grid and that diplomat comes out of nowhere, I guess you mean that there must be a unit near the unit to hide the teleportation of the diplomat.

Checked, if there is at least one unit near the city it uses it to teleport the diplomat to its position and perform the action in the city.

Last edited:
Top Bottom