• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Environment Bill Proposal

Ball Lightning

www.sporedum.net
In the modern world, we need to help our environment to keep it stable for our children and their children. This is this terms 5 billion dollar environment plan which will go towards hydro schemes, solar rebate schemes, wetland protection, coastal and land national parks and much more.

I'm splitting the $5,000,000,000 into 500 bits, each $10,000,000 large.

1: Hydro plant scheme 150 bits
This will promote companies to plan and build hydro plants and will pay for some of the costs. We plan to have 10% of overall power by 2020 to be Hydro.

2: Solar Panel Rebate scheme 30 bits
Cutting the cost of solar panels for all business, education facilities, communityb service buildings and public buildings. We plan to have 5% of
overall power by 2020 to be solar.

3: Home solar Rebate scheme 100 bits
To help homeowners to install solar panels to cut their green house pollutants, each family will be able to claim a $1000 rebate when buying solar panels, also when they have excess power they can sell their spare power back into the electricity grid.

4: Wetland protection scheme 20 bits
To protect and create wetlands for our wild life and plant life. Create new wetlands for sewage treatment instead of normal plants which use energy.

5: National Parks 40 bits
Establishment of new national parks and coastal parks to protect our endangered animals.

6: Parks maintenance 30 bits
To provide money for our existing parks and new ones to continue running for our animals and tourists.

7: Emergancy funding 25 bits
For emergancies which effect the environment

8: Other 5 bits
For all other schemes.

This is a dicussion thread so please tell me about comments and other stuff.

I would, unless there is a major problem that I dont notice (like inavailability of funds, issues not covered) endorse this.

NOTE: As an official bill, it should be free of typos.

EDITED SENTENCE:
To help homeowners to install solar panels to cut their green house pollutants, each family will be able to claim a $1000 rebate when buying solar panels, also when they have excess power they can sell their spare power back into the electricity grid.

Do you prefer to plan along the lines of game years, or just abstract the proposal to more fluid game mechanisms, in assessing the effect of these long term policies?

I think that ministry is "Finance and Business", but the cabinet definitions are not put in place yet, just made very vague.

I completely support this bill.

Top Bottom