Error in EndPlayerTurn event handler, then game crashes

ktek78

Chieftain
I received the error you see in the screenshot attached. In the next turn, my game crashed.

Would've posted this in the bugs thread, but for some reason I don't have sufficient privileges to do that.

Attachments

• Screenshot (115).png
    Screenshot (115).png
    4.1 MB · Views: 337
I've had this issue for over a year (see my early post history and quotes below) with Revolutions and BarbCiv.

I just got back to playing recently and I tweaked a few settings in the BUG menu in an attempt to stop these crashes. I completely shut off BarbCiv for starters, and changed the Revolutions mod to stop spawning new civs at 45 civs instead of the max at 50 (which would mean any Revolutions beyond 45 civs would spawn Barbs).

It could also be culturally linked starts causing the problem too, but I have not yet tested that.

Best of luck to you on this one...

Hey guys, wondering if this is a known issue:

It seems like it is popping up when an AI civ is in the middle of a revolt; sometimes multiple times per turn. It's the same hexidecimal # each time.

https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...new-dawn-2-only.474185/page-296#post-14752068
v1056 - CtD...
Logs quoted and save game attached. Error will popup on next turn, CtD occurs the next turn after that.
PythonDbg

TRACE: Error in EndPlayerTurn event handler <bound method BarbarianCiv.onEndPlayerTurn of <BarbarianCiv.BarbarianCiv instance at 0x18752CD8>>
TRACE: unidentifiable C++ exception
PythonErr

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvCultureLinkInterface", line 262, in assignCulturallyLinkedStarts

File "CvCultureLinkInterface", line 277, in __init__

File "CvCultureLinkInterface", line 291, in __initRWCoordinatesList

KeyError: 1
ERR: Python function assignCulturallyLinkedStarts failed, module CvCultureLinkInterface
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "BugEventManager", line 363, in _handleDefaultEvent
File "BarbarianCiv", line 198, in onEndPlayerTurn
File "BarbarianCiv", line 1346, in checkMinorCivs
File "BarbarianCiv", line 1651, in settleMinorCiv
File "PyHelpers", line 696, in setNumRealBuildingIdx
RuntimeError: unidentifiable C++ exception

Top Bottom