• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Et tu, Sid?

I was playing on a dual map and helping them.. a little... only thing I thing I can think of was giving them a city with a palace.I did help them out by giving them units, but just settlers and workers. no modded files.
btw they built lions in the city. :cool:

oh, that might be it then... yeah, I did install the playable Barbs mod, and played a game as a minor civ, but I didnt think it would affect how the computer used them. Does this mean that it was just luck of the draw that barbs happened to be one of the competing Civs, and if they hadnt, I wouldnt have had any barbs at all in the game? hmm...

Hehe, well, Sid won't talk to me anymore, I think he resents me kicking him out of his capital :p (I was doing him a favour though! for some reason, the *only* barb city in my continent was the capital, and the rest of his empire was on the other side of the world! I can hardly imagine the maintenance costs he was paying until I gracefully "convinced" him to move his capital closer to the heart of his empire;) )
Another funny thing happened; While I was laying siege to his city, the Great Engineer Louis Daguerre was born in it, so I decided to start the invasion early, hoping to capture the Great Person... Turns out you *can* capture GPs, but they become Workers. WORKERS! What a waste of talent! I renamed the unit "Louis Daguerre, Contractors", and considered going in the worldbuilder and giving it +200% efficiency, but I dont want to activate the cheat flag... it's still funny to see him pounding out new roads and whatnot! Great Engineer, my ass... ;P

Top Bottom