Ethical? Using a Strat based on deliberately Crashing the game.

wc3promet

Warlord
Ethical? Using a Strat based on deliberately Crashing the game.

Here's what the Player did.

1) Brought a spy to an enemy City.

2) Amassed all his remaining troops to take out the enemy City and then razing it to the grounds.

3) Use his spy to "Sabotage" the City Ruin Tile.

4) Game room and Civ 4 crashes and shuts down for all players.

Well, if you consider breaking the rules of a game to win unethical, then no, it's not ethical. I just don't see what satisfaction anyone could get from "winning" this way. So your name shows up on the leader board on your own computer with a high score next to it. You know you acheived it by cheating, so what meaning does it have? Sounds like somebody who just likes to ruin other people's fun.

This is different from nuking in people in Starcraft how? Any1 who intentionally crashes a multiplayer game has exhibited the lowest form of lameness. Its the same situation as flipping over a board game when you are losing. People who are above the age of 6 should be tarred and feathered for this sort of behavior.

Where does ethics enter into it? It just a rather immature method of ending a game, like a child who knocks over a game board, knowing they're going to lose, and cries out, "There! I moved last! I win!" ;)

Top Bottom