EUROPE 15 CIVS!! 100 x 73 map!

Nigelium

Chieftain
[ WARLORDS ] Another Europe map?! :cool: A bit of tweaks here and there to give all civs a fair advantage (Carthage doesn't have crap land anymore). Also, this one i was able to squeeeez in 4 more civs for all to play! The new civs include...

12 - Celts
13 - Persia
14 - Arabia
15 - Mali..

You're thinking, "Wtf?! Where does Mali fit into a Europe map??" Well I decided to push the Mali's starting location to the North-Western region of Africa, Africa seems to be SOO vacant in other euro maps :) yes yes i know, Africa isn't really part of Europe.. yeah yeah, but what kind of Europe map would there be without Africa?! That's right! Anyways, I lost my point.

:love: Oh man, I love Euro maps! Let's just get to it, shall we? [offtopic]

DOWNLOADING INSTRUCTIONS!
To download file click this link...
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=4401

After you are done downloading, go to...
  1. My Computer
  2. Local Disk ( C: )
  3. Program Files
  4. Firaxis Games
  5. Sid Meier's Civilization 4
  6. Warlords
  7. PublicMaps

...and bam! you got yourself a Europe map.. with 15 civs!! :clap: 100 x 73! Anytime you want to play the map, in the Warlords main menu click to play a Single Player game, then click either regular or custom made scenario. Final step would be to scroll down until you see "Europe_15civ_100x73". I know this is common sense to the average gamer, I just wan't everyone to get in on it with no problems!

Try the map for online play too! :dance: Fun stuff! Just make sure everyone has the map first before launching. Makes life so much more easier!

(I got this map from The Navy Seal's "Europe 100W by 73H")

Have fun everyone!

Attachments

• Spain, Celtica, Romans, Mali, Carthage.JPG
    Spain, Celtica, Romans, Mali, Carthage.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 2,650
  • Egypt, Arabia, Persia, Ottos.JPG
    Egypt, Arabia, Persia, Ottos.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,264
  • English, French, Norse, Germany.JPG
    English, French, Norse, Germany.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 1,280
  • Germany, Russia, Romans, Ottos.JPG
    Germany, Russia, Romans, Ottos.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 1,365
Is it huge or large? My computer doesn't handle huge and I am not really into these numbers that describes the size.

DUDE PLEASE YOU JUST HAVE TO PUT IT AS A .zip FILE!!!!

I've been looking for a decent Europe map and not being able to open it just hurts my feelings.

maps looks very interesting. i'll check it at home. but just want to ask, does resources are more balanced or standard?

I love the map...can I make a minor suggestion though? I added an extra civilization (the Austrians) and added Vienna in Central Europe. That compensates for something of a vacuum I felt was present in Central Europe. Other than that, kudos for creating an excellent map! The Mali idea was inspired...that part of the map ALWAYS is unused in Europe maps.

Hi Nigelium, congratulations for the map; definitely the best Eurpe Map i have played.
I have just one small request, why not make Dardanelles a sea tile so that if you conquer Istanbul you get access to the Black Sea through Mediterranean Sea.It would be both historical and add a good strategic choice.

Thx mate! How about you remake the map for the BtS as well with the new civilizations that are availible? :D

Top Bottom