1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Event hit more than one plot?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by Tripod, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Tripod

Tripod Chieftain

Its the first time I try to create an event or better say try to change an allready existing one.Is it possible to create an event that hit more than one plot at the same time?I gave the blizzard-art to the Tornado event,I`m playing on a Europemap an I think a really heavy Storm should be a little bigger than only one plot :D

2. Willem

Willem Deity

On a Huge map, one tile represents about 100 square miles. I can't think of any storm that would be bigger than that. Maybe a Hurricane, though I doubt it.

PS: I just looked it up. A very large Hurricane can have a radius of over 500 miles, so I guess it would be considerably large than 1 tile. More like 4 tiles at once.

3. Tripod

Tripod Chieftain

That`s the size I´m thiking of :D But I don`t know how to tell the game to do that.I allready looked at the Volcano event but I think of an event that can happen everywhere,not just on a spezial plot in a country and it would be also nice when the FeatureArt is added to every tile that is hit :)
    Can anybody help please??