Events in BOTM

Why, it's already incorporated in W and BtS - remove tribal villages option.

My comment was about setting up the game with huts where everyone who opens the hut will get the same reward. This feature doesn't exist in any Civ4 version, as far as I know.

Obviously, if you delete all of the huts, then everyone is on the same footing. But then you have taken that feature out of the game.

I learned to stop worrying about cheating a long time ago. People do cheat and get away with it and there's not much we can really do about it. It's best to just not cheat myself and pretend everyone else is playing fairly as well. If someone "beats" my game then oh well. It was still fun to play and fun to read about other people's games.
I agree!

But back to random events!!! I have typically been in favor of removing huts, it takes them away from the AI's as well.:D

I used to think I liked the feature of the true Bts events, and I probably still do for solo games, (which I rarely play anymore:sad:).

Moderator Action: Current game spoiler info deleted

So Sorry, I didn't believe I said anything specific about this game, just issues that could arise in any game.

Top Bottom