EX I Succession Game - Alexander of the Greeks

Hmmm only played 18 turns..... Well no turn summary since nothing much really happened.. I researched everything for the space ship except for lasers... We did lost some money for research since I wanted to get it over as soon as possible... The cities mainly builded Research labs//Solar plants and I managed to build the UN-building, but I delayed the vote. One strange thing happened though, in 1898 the English declared war, and since they are on one island with the Germans I convinced the Germans to kill the English off, which they are doing pretty well. We do have one MAYOR problem.... We don't have uranium anymore, because of this we can't build the fuel cells of the ship, well the next leader may find a solution for this :) I was able to build all space ship parts except fuel cells//the laser, part. So if Mardoc finds Uranium somewhere, he could finish the game in his turn. Sparta is currently building palace, so if you research The Laser that part should be instantly finished. Athens is currently doing another wonder, which can be replaced with a space ship part. Good luck :)

***Possible solutions to Uranium crisis***

After looking at Phantom's saved game, I came up with these possible solutions:

1) Get Nuremburg from Germany either by propaganda or, just conquer it.

2) Get Oxford from Germany.

or 3) Plant a heavily defended city on English soil near Oxford where the Uranium is (I've never tried this, but nothing major should happen... we're already at war with the english, and we NEED that uranium)

Godd luck, Mardoc.

Just when I thought there would be no reason to go to war :D

Well, its nice to see the finish wont be quite the cake walk I was thinking :)

Good luck Mardoc!

sorry mardoc, but i have taken the glory!!!

yea, we won!!!

SUMMARY

First turn, I began building masses of mechs and modern armors in anticipation for the impending war on Germany for that coveted Uranium. But lo and behold, that same turn GErmany DEMANDS furs - HELL NO. I sent him packing - and he declared war on us!!!

Well needless to say this was a good omen and meant death for the germans. I sent our battleships and shipment one of MAs (modern armors) to take Nuremburg... after many battles (and the destruction of 20+ German calvary and an army), we get Nuremburg. A couple turns later, we have both Uranium and a harbor in Nuremburg.

What happened next? simple... Athens finished the fuel cells, and I launch the ship. (I forgot to save, sorry guys, I'll explain in a sec). We finished, and won with 1502 pts.

I'll give you guys the save game after the victory to check everything out if you'd like. Everything is amess. If someone woullike to properyly play the last turns, go ahead. I was VERY busy doing hw and all while switching back and forth between cvi3 and hw (long story, not gonna get into it). My printer was f***ing up and my comp kept complaining about too little memory. I hate my comp. Needless to say, I was strapped for time and very perterbed. But I finished, and this SG is OVER!!!

Thanks guys... that was my first SR victory and I loved it. (The video at the end... BEST animation I have EVER seen!!!)

Thank you LKendter, Brian J, Phantom12345 and Mardoc. If anyone of you would like, you can join EX II ( click here ). Brian J, I know you have and hope at least a couple of you two do as well.

HERE'S TO A JOB WELL DONE.

Congrats Ex, on a great finish! I've seen the space victory before.. its cool..

Thank you LKendter, Brian J, Phantom12345 and Mardoc. If anyone of you would like, you can join EX II ( click here ). Brian J, I know you have and hope at least a couple of you two do as well.

Speaking of which, when is the next one going to start? :)

I'd love to join the next one, except that the hectic schedule I've had these past few weeks doesn't look like it will end for at least another month - I want to be able to take all of my turns, not just a third of them. So, maybe I can hop in on EX 3 or 4. :D Til then, I'll be watching and maybe playing single player, but I hope you can crush a few more games without me :)

Top Bottom