• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Extremely long loading time between turns

There's a thread started at 2k forums about this issue. The Title says:

Slow turn times - Response requested from 2K

If you want take part in that thread, the more messages there the better... I guess :)

you had private messages off so I had to post this message here. :p

Have you found anything new?

I tried renaming/deleting some folders and tried switching to direct x 9 without success (well it was a long shot anyway)

I haven't found anything :(
I can suppose anyway that the problem as always said is in the processor/game engine, i tried to lower the grafics but nothing, i tried to edit the config.ini file but nothing, anyway i heard that with overclock the game is more reactive, we have to clarify the problem with 2K Greg or some other members of the community.
I'll partecipate in that thread you named hoping for a rapid response.

Did you have the game pre-patch? I got mine just about the same time they patched it... so I can't tell if the patch ruined it or was it there at the beginning. To me it's weird that vanilla worked fine but G&K has this problem...

All the excitement of the game goes away thanks to the loading time between turns... I could never end up a single game because of it. This is so frustrating. I've tried everything and nothing changed, my computer exceeds for far the recommended requirements.

this might not apply to you... but, a fresh install might improve performance.

I noticed that mods slowed down my games... havent tried any since gnk came out though so I can't say it's still a problem for me.

Do the turns lag when playing single player for you?

do a (barrel roll) support ticket, and they'll have you send in your dxdiag and systeminfo.....

Top Bottom