FailedReality's Pitboss (1st - Vanilla)

A picture of Roman and Russian Cavalry marching home, after taking out the last English stronghold in the north.

hey, now that it's just 4 of us, would you guys want to arrange a live session some time?

yeah would be nice but I think the time zones will kill it..
Also I just noticed I was the last turn and I dont have my CD at work so I wont be able to make the turn until 6pm CST tonight. Sorry all..

Hey guys:

I'm probably going to be without internet access for the next 3-4 days, so I've asked oyzar to sub for me.

Also, sorry I'm not always able to finish my turns. Sometimes I only have 10 or 15 minutes to play and I can't do two in a row or I have to finish a little later in the day.

I play slowly, which is one of the reasons I wouldn't be very much fun in a live session. However, if we can make the timezones work I'll give it a try. I think everyone left is in the U.S., but maybe not.

G

I'm gonna be gone a week, leaving tomorrow, could we pause the game? Or are there any subs available? Or i suppose it's peace time so I can just set queues...

Gozer is gone too so it is better to have the game down... I was suposed to sub for him last weekend but he never returned... I can't access civ atm though so i am unable to sub for him further..

It seems gozer left somewhere for a weekened and never returned so as you can see from civstats you have been playing alone for quite some time... If you want to finish this game you might need a permanent replacement(or wait for him to come back) as well as a big reload...

I don't think a reload is necessary - I have been queueing my orders...

Just curious though Oyz - What is your stake in this? FR is really the one that has the final decision here.

Personally - I think the game is on the verge of being over - it is just a tech race at this point - it seems unlikely that either one of the two super powers will invade.

I was asked to sitt for gozer for a weekend but obviously he disapeared after that and as such have not been able to do much(i was unable to sit further)... Last login was 1785 AD... I don't think the game is winnable for either you or failed reality so withoug gozer it is basically Levgre playing alone.. The outcome might have been different if someone actually played for gozer the last 17 turns... Without gozer it is as you say just a tech race and it is obvious who will win that..

we could reload to 17 turns ago, and someone could take over for Gozer, if wanted. As it is, it won't be too many turns until I win Space Race victory.

we could reload to 17 turns ago, and someone could take over for Gozer, if wanted. As it is, it won't be too many turns until I win Space Race victory.
seems kind of late to do that now - right?

lets just keep going till the end - losing a few days or even a week might be reasonable - but two-three weeks?

you won

Gozer had a chance to beat me militarily, with the pentagon and all. Suppose i'll just go for the victory though, seeing as how he stopped caring.

8 turns to apollo program.

Disapearing, not stopping caring, but it works out the same

Top Bottom