Fall from heaven 2 mod game!!!!

I have a question...
If I join now, how would the option "advanced start" behave? Would I have an empire "advanced" by AI? It kinda sucks...

Anyway, what are You think about including me in Your game? I would like to play Khazads, Khandros Fir

The turn you sent asks for your password.
maybe Scienidez had set an admin password? If so, it would be better if he starts a new game without one

From the PM's that Sci has sent me, I think hes leaning towards starting over since we really are only 1 turn into it.

It would be really nice :)
I must try "advanced start" option today - never played it
And, IF there would be a new game, maybe You could consider playing "Erebus Continents" mapscript rather than "Erebus"?
In the opinion of majority of FfH players it is far better.
And what about option "all unique features"? I like it very much

Sci are you working on things now?

Hi guys

Are you starting over? If so, I'd like to join in.

Dain the Caswallawn/Amurites GMT + 1 (Poland)

Also, you might want to consider turning Acheron off. He is quite a nuisance in MP games - can ruin the game for a player if spawns nearby.

Hail Kylorin!

Hello Iskender
same country as me :)
I agree with turning Acheron off - in MP game he is just an extremaly bad luck for a close player

Yeah he can be a pain.

Hello,

1 - I'm involved in 4 such games (modmod orbis, but same idea). We could not have a "vanilla" ffh2 game started for technical reasons.. I'm interested in knowing whether it is fixed, you meet the same issues or you find a solution.

2 - from my experience : 4 human players is ok, five is a max. Otherwise the turn duration is too long.

3- I'd join, but see point 2. (And also I'm not available in august)

Not sure where we are with a restart. I am fine with more human players.

In the meantime 2nd turn to Onemoreturnmike.

Ive got the turn, but holding off til we hear from Sci

There absolutely is, im gonna create a new game. Hand on, ill to that in the morning, and post about it in here.

Sorry of why lack of respons, not been home for some days. But ready tomorrow to create a new game :) and sure thing we can turn off Achereon :) to be honest, i have played 5-6 times this mod, and is rather new in this one. So any suggestion, go go for it :) But lets wait with that in the next post, (for administrative reasons, and good overview) :)

:)

and I think id like to change to Clan of Embers if thats cool. (Im playing them in a SP game right now and having a blast.)...If you need me to stay Illian though, Im cool.

One more suggestion - how about we change the speed to Quick? It'll make the game shorter on the one hand, but on the other, civilizations that bloom early (such as the Doviello) are at a disadvantage.

BTW, any idea why I'm unable to sent private messages? Do I have to meet some number-of-posts quota?

and I think id like to change to Clan of Embers if thats cool. (Im playing them in a SP game right now and having a blast.)...If you need me to stay Illian though, Im cool.

I'm strongly against it. When "barbarian world" option is on, Clan is seriously overpowered. (heir hero can take barbarian cities without fight if he is the strongest unit on the tile - so if barbarians have a lot of cities, which big...
almost auto-win for a Clan :)
So I would like that one of this things happen:
1) we turn "barbarian world" of (anyway, I do not like it)
or
2) nobody plays Clan of Embers

Second thing: setting speed to Quick would be good. Remember, that im FfH mod speed is different than in Vanilla. And Quick is almost like normal in vanilla

I agee Jarrema, I figured we were starting over without 'barbarian world on' when I asked. So I voted for it to be off. :D, if it ends up being on Ill stay with the Illians.

Top Bottom