Fall from Heaven Wiki opened

Your template work fine, easy to edit civilisation now :)

But there is two bad points (as usual, there's something wrong :D) :
* we need a "special" zone (for example, to write the crusade of bannor, the sea bonus of lanun, etc.)
* separator between palace ressources (like a comma)

YohanLeafheart said:
Ok, evil civs should be done by tonight. I will try to upgrade de rest too.

Impressive dude, good job :goodjob: . Now if only I had the time to do the rest of the units (where the rest == 95%)

Keldan said:
Your template work fine, easy to edit civilisation now :)

But there is two bad points (as usual, there's something wrong :D) :
* we need a "special" zone (for example, to write the crusade of bannor, the sea bonus of lanun, etc.)

Ok, added an special variable to template, that, if present will put its text on a row below the unique buildings

Keldan said:
* separator between palace ressources (like a comma)

Duh, forgot the new line between resources. Done now.

Ok, added an special variable to template, that, if present will put its text on a row below the unique buildings
Perfect, thanks :)

But if I can abuse again... :D
How can we add unaivable units and buildings ?
Adding " building_1=None" and "building_replace_1=<building>" ? Or will you add variables ?

Hmmm, that is a good solution for now, give me some time though to think of something else. The infobox is getting a little too clutered so, I'm thinking about a diferent design.

Hey guys, I wanted to get the images from the game and add them to the Wiki, first with flags, them getting the unit and building images from the civilopedia. But I don't know how to read them and export to jpeg, anyone knows where I can find this info, or can teach me how to do?

Thanks

The only way I know is the screenshot.

I edited all good civs in new format, the others should come tomorrow.

what is the "new features" specifically about?
and where would i list the more unusual combat aspects for the player to see?
stuff like pyre zombies, stoneskin, defender trait, details on summons and such

eerr said:
what is the "new features" specifically about?
and where would i list the more unusual combat aspects for the player to see?
stuff like pyre zombies, stoneskin, defender trait, details on summons and such

I was thinking it would be a good place to talk about new functions that have been added to the mod that aren't covered in other sections. Like Alignment, Feature Bonus's on Attack, Mana, Animal Capturing, Slaves, etc etc.

Grigori, Lanun, Hippus and Amurites and all the minor civs (Mercurians, Sidar, Svartalfar, Illians and Infernal) have been added.

Shouldn't this thread be sticky'ed? I assume others beside me regard a guide to a game lacking a tutorial a pretty important thing.

Kael said:
I was thinking it would be a good place to talk about new functions that have been added to the mod that aren't covered in other sections. Like Alignment, Feature Bonus's on Attack, Mana, Animal Capturing, Slaves, etc etc.
dwarves hill boni isn't applied on the attack, at least not vs cities

Hills aren't a feature. Since only feature bonuses apply on attack, currently only jungle and forest bonuses do.

I'd suggest taking a look at the Guerilla III promotion from Warlords to see how they did Hills attack bonus.

Grillick said:
Hills aren't a feature. Since only feature bonuses apply on attack, currently only jungle and forest bonuses do.

I'd suggest taking a look at the Guerilla III promotion from Warlords to see how they did Hills attack bonus.

They added a new attribute for hills attack bonus.

Kael said:
They added a new attribute for hills attack bonus.

Which isnt that hard to do. I know someone made a modcomp with feature attack and hills attack.

really need to get some indepth info about the races in either the wiki or the civopedia... like how dwarven mines are unrazable, how the forest defense promotion applies to attack in this mod, etc

come on guys edit edit!! I have been trying :)

I went through the spell list and compared the present material in the wiki with the code; I updated the spell list according to the present code (in FFHSpells.py). Spells that I didn't update typically have their main code elsewhere.

Multiple updates, using CIV4GameText_FFH2.xml as a primary source. Names for all units should now be entered. Unless there's another suggestion, I plan to start entereing units in reverse alphabetical order.

I should note that at the present moment, the Great People aren't linked to the FfH pages, and as a result, 3 of them have pages, but the others don't. Is this deliberate, or merely an incomplete change over to the FfH prefix?

Top Bottom