Fantasy Buildings!

Lusikka755

Tired
I'll be converting here some fantasy buildings from Heroes of Might and Magic 3. They are mainly for Drift's Master of Myrror-mod, but can be used by anyone, of course ;) Hope you like them.

Pay attention to the shadows :smug:

Here is the first Preview:

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3,104
Good job! The portal could probably be used for teleport. Any ideas for the others?

Nice ones. :goodjob:

I think I have seen the two lower ones in I've Got Explosives 2...:hmm:

The portal could probably be used for teleport.
How do you do that?

Go to utilities forum, and look for the "hacked editor" for conquests 1.22, there you get the option for teleporting units, and telepad buildings

Some very good buildings here. I'm going to use the portal to replace the Airport myself. So any unit cna just "airlift" through it to another portal.

Kinda makes you wonder what we were planning when we added those flags...

tjedge1 said:
Some very good buildings here. I'm going to use the portal to replace the Airport myself. So any unit cna just "airlift" through it to another portal.

Thanks! Do you happen to need any specific buildings to your mod?

Expect some evil buildings later today :evil:

Very cool. I have tons of small wonders, so anything you can provide I can most likely use in my mod. Got to add you to my credits now.

Yeah. More medieval buildings. :goodjob: Thanks.

Keep them coming.

These will add a lot of flavor to the game. I'm really happy about the old tree. I've been looking for a graphic for my Nature Preserve/National Forest improvement.

mrtn said:
What flags? Airlift?

No, the hidden flags that you have to use a hacked to get to.

Top Bottom