1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Federation of Free States

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: Citizens' started by Lord Civius, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Joe Harker

Joe Harker 1st in the Premiership!

I am a bit low on instructions for the TC, folks :( If i don't get enough i will not carry out the TC and you will have to find someone else as i am busy after today.

2. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Sure, I'll make the first post in 10 days. ;)

I've resigned from the Federation of Free States, thanks for having me.

I've gone over to the Aretian Democratic Party. I'll still watch over the BLG. Currently we are waiting for some kind of ruling on off-shore resources. If it's a go, let me know.

3. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

I am hereby resigning from the faction.

4. thecommonnate

thecommonnate Theocrat

Well it would seem that many the active members have left the Federation.

For the course of the 5th PF elections, I have joined with civplayah in voting for Let Freedom Ring, and as sub-in for an inactive G-G, it is my intention to led the Federation to a vote for the faction.

I have been in contact with civplayah, and he has promised a needed amendment (in my opinion) that will allow gameplay votes to function almost exactly how the ADP functions in gameplay, but with insurance for unproposed measures. The full text with civplayah can be found below.

Please speak now or forever hold your peace.