FexFX--Bigger-Longer-Deeper-Harder (NEW RELEASE For Vanilla, Warlords & BTS!!)

In case the mod creator happens to look in sometime, I just want to say thanks! I stopped playing Civ 4 a long while back due to lack of a useful mod like this (I don't like to be hurried when I play ;) ), so it was great to find this when I decided to give it another go.

Psyringe,

Have you had a chance to play/confirm that your change makes FexFX's mod work well with 3.13?

Ken

I didn't actually try it (I'm testing another mod at the moment), but I don't see a reason why it shouldn't work. Technically, the mod already "works" with 3.13 even when you don't apply my changes - you just miss out on some of the fixes and changes made in patch 3.13, because the FexFX mod overwrites some 3.13 changes with the old values from 3.02/3,03.

The changes i recommend just make sure that you get the fixes and changes from 3.13 as well. I haven't tested it in-game, but I don't see why it shouldn't work as it's supposed to. Did you run into any problems?

I've got a game running with 17 civs with no problems under 3.13 using Psyringe's suggestions and with this.

Haven't run into any problems yet (except for the Jewish Apostolic crew continually declaring war on me).

I was looking for confirmation that your changes were sufficient...my game playing time is so limited I did not want to get half way through an epic game only to find that it wasn't "working".

Thanks for the response.

Ken

Hi all!
Sorry I've been absent for several weeks, but I had a lot going on in my life, and it absorbed my attention!
I didn't even know the 3.13 patch was out!
I will look into the patch and see what has changed, and make my Mod ready for 3.13!
Gimme about a week or so to find the time for this!

Fex, many thx for this!! I didn't play Civ IV for quite a long time and now seached the forums for mod updates and found this update for it. Great!:goodjob:

Does anyone know if this is updated for Bts 3.17???

From reading the thread, I would say it probably isn't even updated to 3.13 BTS. However, except for the map scripts (which I know nothing about) it seems that the only changes are to some XML files (which I know a little about) that change the numbers. You could probably edit/merge the XML changes yourself, if you have any knowledge in that area.....

Top Bottom