FFA Epic Game Series

Tabarnak

Cut your lousy hairs!
Played a third game this week-end. A very long one this time. We have reached the Info era.

BNW FFA EPIC GAME(NQ) #3

Damn, your opening is so good for MP. Really like your way of play. Maybe some commentaries next time? :). Keep up the good work

Damn, your opening is so good for MP. Really like your way of play. Maybe some commentaries next time? :). Keep up the good work

Commentaries? Maybe. I'm not a good english talker. And my computer is in my salon where the tv is...and my girlfriend, often. Kind of annoying for her :p

But images will always worth 1000 thousand of words...if you are patient enough you can detect all the little things that can help you.

You can always ask questions here about anything and about any part of the games and i will respond as fast as i can :)

Game #4!

Introducing the ''Freedom'' rush. A story of 2 mega cities.

Well, that is kind of sad you can't give commentary. I mean I watch your first hour of gameplay since the turns fly in no time but after that it is kind of exhausting to watch out for the little things that matter in MP. I also want to give you some feedback because you are top player in my opinion ( definately respected by the players in the games:) ) and will be happy if your videos get only better with the time.

Game #5 is up

A jungled start with Brazil surrounded by some neighbors...and especially a Spain faith crazy guy that enhanced his religion at the turn 28!

Game #4!

Introducing the ''Freedom'' rush. A story of 2 mega cities.

did watch a bit. In turn 59 u had 2 pop 12 cities with nc - well done!
But the 2nd in score india got a pop5 ! capital - others do even worse (how is that possible?).
Game was totaly over at that point. But things did drag out for 2 quite pointless hours.

I dont see at all how u can have fun playing vs guys how are SO bad.
Ai offers so much more of a challange compared to such players.

Other videos include music which i m not allowed to hear in germany btw - cant watch.

You should probably turn off the music so you don't get copyrighted btw. Can still leave all the other sounds on just that the music does tend to get copyrighted eventually sadly. Maddijinn had issues with it in his earlier games that he uploaded.

did watch a bit. In turn 59 u had 2 pop 12 cities with nc - well done!
But the 2nd in score india got a pop5 ! capital - others do even worse (how is that possible?).
Game was totaly over at that point. But things did drag out for 2 quite pointless hours.

I dont see at all how u can have fun playing vs guys how are SO bad.
Ai offers so much more of a challange compared to such players.

Other videos include music which i m not allowed to hear in germany btw - cant watch.

Thanks, but i don't know why Germany is banned and not ALL the others. That's even more bad because other games have better opponents. I think i already told that the players aren't very skilled in this game :p The point is to get most videos with fewest AIs as possible. For public games(when i don't have any other choice of games)it's a dice roll every time.

You should probably turn off the music so you don't get copyrighted btw. Can still leave all the other sounds on just that the music does tend to get copyrighted eventually sadly. Maddijinn had issues with it in his earlier games that he uploaded.

I don't even know why Germany is banned and not the others. I will not begin to edit because of that only...i feel sorry for you :(

Finally! Game # 7 is up

Probably the only Steel Rush you gonna see on the internet under BNW :)

Game #9

First ranked NQ game. A long one.

Game #14

OCC start with artillery rush.

Top Bottom