FfH2 Bug Thread

KillerClowns

Emperor
Thread's dead. New bug thread here.

(For all those just joining us and wondering, "WTF?", a database error torched Kael and Xienwolf's posts. They were backed up, luckily enough, so they're just moving them to the above-linked thread.)

got a crash to desktop from clicking on the "grand menagerie" scenario button (was playing decius (malakim), erebus map, normal speed, noble level and was at turn 58 into the game.
Will try again, to see what it does.

Clicking on any of the scenario buttons crashes the game for me. I don't think that's supposed to happen... :)

And I'm late to the party, as usual!

crashed over 15 times so far attempting to start a scenario.

Anticlimax, sort of. So long wait, so much rumours about those scenarios and now :sad: btw wheren't the scenarios playtested or something, perhaps they didn't playtested how to start them:lol:

Sorry for the hijack (sort of) and the ironic joke at the end, I do love your work, hmm, normally:goodjob:

Same here, every time I try, the thing just crashes. Has anyone found some little magic to get the scenarios to work? :(

Bit of an odd bug - when the computer is asking for open borders, I keep getting the number "1" in place of the message. It's happened against multiple civs, the only time it did it display the correct text so far was with clan of embers.

(I know this is technically a cosmetic bug, but if it's happening randomly there may be a bigger issue.)

EDIT: It also happened when I declined Amenlanchier's request to convert to FoL.

I had the lair/dungeon event twice that allows you to go deeper into the thing - fortune favors the bold. I selected that option and nothing happened.

Also, my ole pal the Red Blob is back in the new version to wish us all a very Merry Christmas!!:D

A question: Are my Trophies from the 034 game be listed in the 040 Trophy screen too? I haven't "earned"any Trophies yet in 040 besided that I won the Gift ... scenario.

Should I have removed the 034 version first or ?

While playing the Momus, I never saw any of the actual text for events and deaths only TXT_Blah blah blah_MOMUS_ETC when a civilization was killed or when Beeri made his offer.

I also chose yes on Beeri's offer and destroyed Perpentach - but nothign happened, I keep passing turn after turn with nothing happens.

i must be blind and stupid. I simply cannot find how to access the scenarios. help please?

Scenarios all load fine for me. What OS are the people having issues running?

Grand Menagerie scenario just crashed on loading. I´m using the latest patch XP. Anyhow, the Khazad scenario works just fine(only fighting lbows on turn 150 oO). thanks Kael

Top Bottom