Final Fantasy 3/6 Map (82x82)

Im chiming in a little late here but I have to agree that 7 and 9 were the best!
(Your map looks cool too:goodjob: )

With 1.61 now in, I'm able to appreciate this map a lot more. But how could I disable the space race option?

My personal favorite is 3/6 but it was the first one I played. Two of my best friends also play the series, and each of them prefer the one they played first (7 and 8, respectively).

Six, in my opinion, blows 7 out of the water every step of the way. Sephiroth is whiny and emo. Kefka, without spoiling anything, IS A MANIAC. And the characters in 6 are much more fun, and 7s story is really just a rehash of 6.

Cool map. I wish that the city names were changed, that would be a pretty easy mod. Other than that it would be cool to see some unique units too... but I don't even know how to do that. There are probably a couple things I would have done differently, but having only looked briefly I can't make any solid suggestions. Overall, good map though. If there was a mod to go with it I would probably try to create a scenario with some of the cities from the game already built up.

Oh, and I've been playing Final Fantasy since game # 1 (and before that Dragon Warrior and before that I played this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Atariadventure.gifand I still think FF7 was easily the best. FF6 (3 US) would be my number 2, though. The only ones I have not played are 11 and 12. FF7 took everything that was great about FF6 and different from the previous FF games (darker plot, more intense storyline/story segments, deeper character development, great soundtrack, much richer combat system/game play, great graphics) and did it better.

Top Bottom