Final Fantasy/Warcraft/Warhammer style Orc LH

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Well, Falnax convinced me to add the Orcs (one of the beastman civs) from FF XI to the FF mod. Even though the Orcs of FF XI don't look quite like this, the orcs in several other FF games (Crystal Chronicles) do, and this would also work for a Warhammer, Warcraft or D&D mod as well. The background is actually from a screenshot of the entrance to Davoi, the main stronghold of the Orcish Horde in FF XI.

Files:

Fwd Flic and PCX files
Reverse Flic

Orcish Horde, Noun = Orcs, Adjective = Orcish

Traits: Militaristic, Industrious, Expansionist

Techs: Warrior Code, Masonry, Pottery

Leader: Overlord Bakgodek

Color: 13 Aggression: 5 (max) Fav Govt: Feudalism

SGL: Foddrud, Prakpok

MGL: Onzok, Krugglug, Mippdapp, Wujroj

Cities:

Davoi
Ghelsba
Gotblut
Barakbok
Bilopdop
Frazdiz
Vrukwuk
Grosvez
Deloknok
Darobok
Derkabak
Gochakzuk
Vokdek
Mozzfuzz
Gavotvut
Dratbat
Hajwaj
Mazzgoz
Jagibod
Aufwuf
Gottdit

UU:

Protector (Kinboat's Uruk-Hai warrior)
Warchief (Aaglo's Black Orc)
War Machine (The Great Apple's Ork Dreadnaut)

King Unit: Embryodead's Black Orc

Flavor units:

Nomad (settler, use Aaglo's Orc settler)
Builder (worker, use Aaglo's Hobgoblin worker)

Preview:

Attachments

• Orc.jpg
    Orc.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 894
man, that looks cool.
could be used instead of the lesser-fitting LOTR leaderhead the warhammer crew were using..

:clap:
Excellent Leaderhead. Thanks for making this.:goodjob:

Is this a beautiful piece of work? Undeniably. It should certainly be used, although the original Bagkodek looked a little more like this...

Glad you all like it..... I went and searched for Orc or goblin LH, and all I found were Sween 32's Orc based on the LOTR movies (I always pictured the LOTR orcs looking more like this guy here when I read the books), and Kinboat's goblin, neither of which was what I needed for this mod.

Falnax: DEWD! I don't have any poser figs that even REMOTELY look like that.... Besides, I never did like the way the FF XI orcs looked. Honestly, I don't know what kind of wacky tobacky the folks at Square-Enix were smoking when they came up with that design, but those don't look anything like any orcs (or Orks) that I've ever seen in any other fantasy series..... I liked the ones they had in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles much better (they looked like the guy I have, only they, like everything else in that game, were done in Chibi style), which LOOKED like orcs for one thing....

Therefore, I decided to use a little artistic license and combine the two concepts.

Top Bottom