Find-Decent-Players List (FDP)

Silver44Guy

Chieftain
Okay, who really cares about a name?

The point is lets get a list going of people that like to play games together.

I'll start with a suggestive template:

steam name: silver44guy
preferred game types: 1v1 duel quick pangea or 6ffa small quick pangea
possible host?: yes, but prefer not to as processor is dated

Anyway, add me and lets play some, see you online~

Everyone is welcome to come to the Civplayers Steam Chat room, we have had 25-40 players online and any one time, it is a good place to hook up with other players. And you don't have to be league to use it, you just have to agree to the chat rules.

steam://friends/joinchat/103582791431089902

CS

Hidden in the chat rules: you must join CP League :O

lol, kidding. Or am I...

Hidden in the chat rules: you must join CP League :O

lol, kidding. Or am I...

Yes that and sending me your credit card info too :p

CS

given that the multiplayer lobby is divided by download region, people looking for multiplayer may find the chat room above a handy place to find games

given that the multiplayer lobby is divided by download region, people looking for multiplayer may find the chat room above a handy place to find games

Multiplayer lobby?

Where can I find one of these...my MP doesn't have a lobby of any kind

Multiplayer lobby?

Where can I find one of these...my MP doesn't have a lobby of any kind

Yes that is the problem they decided not to have a ingame lobby. So we use a nice feature of Steam. The Steam Group Chat rooms. Look at my sig and visit the Civplayers Steam Group, our Chat room is very active now that Civ5 comes out. It is open to all MPers and there are lots of game to find and players chatting.

But what DK means is that the Games list that the game does provide is broken down by regions, you can change your region by setting your Download region in the steam settings. I've recommended to the league that we all use the NY server so all the hosted league games show up on one list.

CS

Top Bottom